the MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOIKS, that head is TINY!!!!

20110127_4304ef0c9f887366d00aLVut6nguuICn.jpg

Hey im glad to hear the figures have been shipped out. I think I may meet Jim Carry in Feb in NY so i wanted to show him this figure for him to sign. I'm looking forward to getting it and having it displayed as well!!!! cant wait!

hahahha those pics are awesome. How about that box tho right? that's some nice packaging!

Ha! Fun set of photos. Packaging looks pretty good. Mine shipped out yesterday. Look forward to seeing him in hand.

got him in the mail today(with a bag of sand?/desiccant?). woooooooooooooooooooot!!!:yess:

looks awesome in hand.:clap

i sent an email to goodshipped to concern my worries about some details as headsculpt size and hat
they told me that asmus stopped the production to fix some thinks first and after he will proceed to production again

i sent an email to goodshipped to concern my worries about some details as headsculpt size and hat
they told me that asmus stopped the production to fix some thinks first and after he will proceed to production again

hi there,
the infornmation is half correct.
it is actually our first lot shipment of a few hundreds pieces of Masks were damaged during shipping to China, it was wetted and crushed by the shipping company. We had no aware of it until the goods arrive the distributor and even some "looks good" ones were sent to the retailers.

In the end, we had to call back all our first shippment. It will be a huge lost for us, but we just don't want any unexpected conditioned copies in the market at all.

However, all the orders made straight from us are good and well on its way!!

thanks again, and really sorry about that
(perhaps I will post some photos for you to see how bad it went with the shipping...)

Back