The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gideon's freaking voice change when he put the helmet on. :thud:

The cool servos and gear noises as he was swinging his arms around and crushing things. :thud:

Cross-cutting between Praetorians, Grogu, Mando, Gideon, Bo-Katan and united Mandos vs Jetpack troopers and TIE's attacking the cruiser. It was freaking SW heaven. :thud:
Nerd!..

Yo do know that's not cannon, right?..
thing is, midichlorians are not the force, they are just something that allows one to better communicate with the force and are attracted to those strong with the force (hence why they can be used as measurement of force power), essentially they form the connection, the force remains mysterious...

thing is, midichlorians are not the force, they are just something that allows one to better communicate with the force and are attracted to those strong with the force (hence why they can be used as measurement of force power), essentially they form the connection, the force remains mysterious...
Yet the mystery and SW did so much better without them

SW Theory posted an interesting video. Fans found some interesting info hinting that the Gideon that died was a clone.
So more than likely, he'll be back! Possibly with force powers.
Michael Scott No GIF

I think I've watched every single live-action SW episode on Disney+ except the JB/Lizzo one.

I won't be watching Ahsoka (I laugh at that dumb name every time I see it...ああ...そうか...man, that name must look SO stupid to Japanese people. "Ah, soka" literally means "Oh, I see.") but I'm sure I'll skim the episodes looking for anything good.

All due respect to Picard S3 that was a decent swan song to make up for Nemesis but I would take Mando S3 ep 7 and 8 over Picard S3 anytime and everytime.

Enterprise D
Spoiler Spoiler:

Plus aerial jet packs Rocketeer style and Mando Wick > people sitting and talking on the Enterprise.

Armored Gideon and Praetorians > Borg
Spoiler Spoiler:

Besides, characters sitting and talking in Andor > characters sitting and talking in Star Trek.

Please don’t take that as being disrespectful to Picard S3 i’m happy 108 year old Picard and Madonna face Crusher got their quality finale Star Trek style.

I think this Mando season 3 was fine. I don't mind the Jack black stuff too much, the Mando show is supposed to be adventure based, so I think those middle episodes are opportunities for Favreau to have his side quests.

Although I felt the the season finale could have been longer, or set-up over 3 episodes instead of two. I think the show is trying to figure out a balance between these small scale adventures against the overarching planetary threat story lines.

Because, she and Bo have a history, so no doubt when Ahsoka rallies the troops she'll call on Bo, and probably anyone else who showed up in these series.
Including Luke, so that should make a lot of fans happy.

I just don't know how they'll get around, yah know, that the effort presumably fails, since we end up with the First Order and that whole bit, long after, of the Jedi being "myths".:lol

Ye gawds, the ST really screwed up a lot, unless Luke was right at Jakku being the most pathetic backwater in the galaxy.
Well, defeating Thrawn can be compartmentalized. As we saw in Mando, there are multiple remnant Imperial factions participating in the Shadow Council (I think that's what they called themselves), so extinguishing the Thrawn threat doesn't necessarily mean the First Order couldn't eventually rise up elsewhere. Heck despite his tactical acumen, in the end Thrawn might end up as an unwitting diversion for Palpatine/Snoke. He might think he's leading Plan A, but in reality he's Plan B and the real Plan A is happening in earnest elsewhere.

As for the Jedi being a myth, well that was just some silly scavenger girl living by herself in wreckage on a desert planet, so it’s surprising she even knew the name Jedi. :lol

Last edited:
I'm glad you liked it Khev. I remember feeling that way during seasons 1 and 2. It was really great.

S3 just plain didn't work for me. But I at least can fathom the concept of enjoying it, unlike the Disney Trilogy that you still enjoy for some reason.

I'm glad you liked it Khev. I remember feeling that way during seasons 1 and 2. It was really great.

S3 just plain didn't work for me. But I at least can fathom the concept of enjoying it, unlike the Disney Trilogy that you still enjoy for some reason.
Oh I definitely separate these last two episodes from "Season 3," most of which was silly, lame, or shockingly bad.

Back