The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is true I wonder which of these is his problem - the lack of facetime so that people know it's him and so he can act with his actual face or the mere fact of it being a pain in the arse to wear a helmet that impedes your vision and hearing....

If its the latter that is akin to a person training to become an international airline pilot then immediately complaining that flying for long periods of time sucks they want shorter domestic flights lol

What did Pascal think was going to happen when he signed up for a character that wears a helmet. :slap

If baby Yoda is leaving this season, I have a feeling the show is going to tank in season three. I sincerely hope I?m wrong, but that little baby adds a lot of entertainment value to the show. There is a chemistry now, but you get rid of one element and the chemistry changes. They have some big shoes to fill, ironically. Even if Pascal left, you never see his face. Take the child away, it?s going to change everything.

Are you nuts BY is their money making machine he will be a baby for the next 20 seasons he isn?t going anywhere lol

If it is true I wonder which of these is his problem - the lack of facetime so that people know it's him and so he can act with his actual face or the mere fact of it being a pain in the arse to wear a helmet that impedes your vision and hearing....

He's not in the costume enough for that to really matter, near as I can tell.

If baby Yoda is leaving this season, I have a feeling the show is going to tank in season three. I sincerely hope I?m wrong, but that little baby adds a lot of entertainment value to the show. There is a chemistry now, but you get rid of one element and the chemistry changes. They have some big shoes to fill, ironically. Even if Pascal left, you never see his face. Take the child away, it?s going to change everything.

They could just...end the show on a high note?

LOLOLOLOL....naaaah.

Baby Yoda isn't going anywhere. Unlike everything else Disney made, the guys they have on Mando aren't dumb.

I doubt The Child will leave, honestly. I think Din has just been set on a wild goose chase and even if he does find some Jedi I doubt he'd be willing to part with the kid after everything they've been through. The most likely scenario would be him finding Luke Skywalker, but if that was the case surely we would have seen The Child in at least The Rise of Kylo Ren?

The Mandalorian will be used to retcon the ST. Just wait. It's all over for the ST.

Grace is a complete dimwit, but is she stupid enough to make up a story like this about Pascal?

I sure hope it's not true as being rumored, because if it is Pascal is really acting ridiculous. Helmet on is a huge component to the story of the show. It also wouldn't be so difficult to replace him for this very reason. Until there is better evidence than Grace's word he certainly deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Why not? It's dirty pool to get some hits, but she wins. Disney or other smartly won't respond; because u don't engage with trash. Far as I know there's no accountability on YT; and apparently a lot aren't bothering to THINK.

E.g. re the Entertainment Weekly article - Favreau says he is gonna do the GOT approach - multiple story lines. We already knew months ago that there would be more focus on Moff Gideon. Moff Gideon, Cara and Greef, and Mando and Child are all in separate locations. By default, Mando and Child would be onscreen LESS, if u are following what another character is up to.

So down the road, Ms. Grace can "prove" she was right, because Mando wasn't on screen constantly. Even tho that's the only way u can film multiple story lines (like explore Moff's motivations/backstory) and keep the show under an hour (and Favreau has already said the show length would vary).

It's taking nothing and making up trash; and u can't refute it without engaging with the trash:pfft:. Sux but I figured the honeymoon with Mando would end - in the sense people like to *&^% on something good:dump.

But come on - Pascal was a guy who went into this not even expecting to be the Mandalorian. Comes off as a laid back guy, not into all the Hollywood stuff. He's a trained professional actor who isn't new at being on set. Am sure there are some set tensions but nothing more than normal - heck, Carano asked if she could interact with Pascal without a helmet - when the camera wasn't on him. Which is where I think this BS came from.

Am amazed that folks would believe some YTube blather:slap. Dunno, maybe Grace asked to visit the set or something and got shut down. Or she just needs some views when not much is going on in the entertainment industry. A happy, drama free set is boring.

Why not? It's dirty pool to get some hits, but she wins. Disney or other smartly won't respond; because u don't engage with trash. Far as I know there's no accountability on YT; and apparently a lot aren't bothering to THINK.

E.g. re the Entertainment Weekly article - Favreau says he is gonna do the GOT approach - multiple story lines. We already knew months ago that there would be more focus on Moff Gideon. Moff Gideon, Cara and Greef, and Mando and Child are all in separate locations. By default, Mando and Child would be onscreen LESS, if u are following what another character is up to.

So down the road, Ms. Grace can "prove" she was right, because Mando wasn't on screen constantly. Even tho that's the only way u can film multiple story lines (like explore Moff's motivations/backstory) and keep the show under an hour (and Favreau has already said the show length would vary).

It's taking nothing and making up trash; and u can't refute it without engaging with the trash:pfft:. Sux but I figured the honeymoon with Mando would end - in the sense people like to *&^% on something good:dump.

But come on - Pascal was a guy who went into this not even expecting to be the Mandalorian. Comes off as a laid back guy, not into all the Hollywood stuff. He's a trained professional actor who isn't new at being on set. Am sure there are some set tensions but nothing more than normal - heck, Carano asked if she could interact with Pascal without a helmet - when the camera wasn't on him. Which is where I think this BS came from.

Am amazed that folks would believe some YTube blather:slap. Dunno, maybe Grace asked to visit the set or something and got shut down. Or she just needs some views when not much is going on in the entertainment industry. A happy, drama free set is boring.

I dont think people really believe grace but given how 2020 has been where there is smoke there is usually fire. Its been a ****** year i wouldnt be surprised at all if the dumb blonde was right but i also wouldnt be surprised if she full of **** either lol.

I find it hard to believe Pascal didn’t know what role he would play. I find it hard to believe he would willingly be in breach of his contract and Disney or Jon/Dave not do a damn thing about it. I find it hard to believe Jon/Dave would shift the story, one they fought for, this drastically. I find it hard to believe because Pascal is on twitter tweeting about the show, the emmy awards, memes about “Baby don’t play,” etc....

I call total BS on the story.

I doubt The Child will leave, honestly. I think Din has just been set on a wild goose chase and even if he does find some Jedi I doubt he'd be willing to part with the kid after everything they've been through. The most likely scenario would be him finding Luke Skywalker, but if that was the case surely we would have seen The Child in at least The Rise of Kylo Ren?

Are you nuts BY is their money making machine he will be a baby for the next 20 seasons he isn?t going anywhere lol

Baby Yoda isn't going anywhere. Unlike everything else Disney made, the guys they have on Mando aren't dumb.

I don't see BY going away anytime soon, but I think it may depend on how many seasons they anticipate making. If it's a short run (3-4 seasons max) BY will probably be around for the duration. If it's longer than that I think they'll have Mando deliver him to his people/home by the end of season 3 so they can focus on Mando's character. He is supposedly the lead character after all. That's not to say BY couldn't reappear from time-to-time or there couldn't be a grand story arc that brings them back together toward the end of the show's run, but I'm guessing that his protecting/delivering BY isn't the extent of the character arc that they've mapped out for him. Plus if he can't find BY's home by season 3 his reputation as a bounty hunter will be shot lol.

Yeah, if Pedro was actually upset enough to walk off the show and leave, he wouldn't be promoting the show on his Instagram.

Yeah, if Pedro was actually upset enough to walk off the show and leave, he wouldn't be promoting the show on his Instagram.

Right?

Like if he was truly pissed why would he do this? He walks off set yet still promotes the show? Would love to hear the mental gymnastics to explain that one.

Right?

Like if he was truly pissed why would he do this? He walks off set yet still promotes the show? Would love to hear the mental gymnastics to explain that one.

There is no mental gymnastics some dumb insider with a press pass has been starting all these rumors about issues with pascal, more specifically the helmet, and he walked out. I dont think ayone fully believes the story but its very strange that the person would double down on it if she knew it wasnt true. Thats all people are debating bro, personally if i was disney and this is all ******** i would have sued her or sent a gag order to her. Why allow her stupid lies to be decimated on the internet under the guise of inside knowledge (which is an appropriate use of her movie press credentials), its got so bad certain news articles are running her bs story

Relax let me make you a cocktail...

This is the way lol

4592DC00-D6EA-47DC-9721-3BE51B6B0CF5.jpeg

There is no mental gymnastics some dumb insider with a press pass has been starting all these rumors about issues with pascal, more specifically the helmet, and he walked out. I dont think ayone fully believes the story but its very strange that the person would double down on it if she knew it wasnt true. Thats all people are debating bro, personally if i was disney and this is all ******** i would have sued her or sent a gag order to her. Why allow her stupid lies to be decimated on the internet under the guise of inside knowledge (which is an appropriate use of her movie press credentials), its got so bad certain news articles are running her bs story

Yeah, that's 'coz it's like sheep - no one checks sources; anyone with a blog can call themselves "the press". Online news media literally lifts stuff from each other.

Meanwhile Gracie can coyly hide behind "oooooooh, I can't reveal my sources don't yah know!" Unless the show is financially affected - which it won't be - Disney won't do anything. The ones I feel sorry for are Pascal, Favreau, Filoni etc. 'coz u know some trash interviewer is gonna bring it up, sooner or later.

Just hope it's on tape if someone asks Carano about it:cool:. Like, if there was that big of a drama, it's like every workplace - EVERYONE would know about it.

Gracie has no choice tho but to double down and keep spinning. That's the trouble with bs, u have to keep it up or look like a total a-hole. Figured the other shoe would drop re the *glow* surrounding this surprise hit; just thought the trash talk wouldn't start until the season actually started.:pfft:
Next up: Cast member "X" is mad because the puppet gets more screen time; Gina Carano and Rosario Dawson hate each other; and Disney is threatening to cancel the Mandalorian due to cost overruns and replace it with a live action Boba Fett prequel. Prove me wrong.:monkey3

I?d like a show about Darth Plagious and Palpatine eventually killing him in the series finale, to become the new dark Lord, Darth Sidious. Or a show about Yoda when he was a Padawan, and his master. Or the fall of Mandalore by the Empire... or a show about the wars between the Mandalorian and the Jedi.

A show building up to TPM would be truly wonderful. So much to explore. So many characters. The mix of a political drama with sci-fi and action would be great. Star Wars version of GOT, minus nudity :lol.

It could show the corruption within the Republic Senate, the failures of the Jedi, the various alliances and moves made by Plagueis/Palpatine that led to Palpatine becoming Chancellor and the start of The Clone Wars.

Would see Palpatine training to become a Sith Lord, the rise of Darth Maul from child to Apprentice, Count Dooku leaving the order, Sifo-Dyas, etc...

The Darth Plagueis Saga is a great read too.

Stolen from reddit...

Darth Plagueis 1-18
The Tenebrous Way (short story)
Darth Plagueis 19-252
The Wrath of Darth Maul 1-120
Restraint (short story found in Shadow Hunter)
Wrath of Darth Maul 121-149
Auroiant Express (not necessary, alluded to in passing)
Last Stand on Ord Mantell (not necessary, alluded to in passing)
Darth Plagueis Pages 255-273
Jedi Council Acts of War
Darth Plagueis 274-300
Darth Maul Saboteur
Cloak of Deception 1-313
Darth Plagueis 301-305
Star Wars Tales 5 Summers Dream
Syrox Redemption/Darth Maul Lockdown
Darth Plagueis 305-322
Cloak of Deception 314-341
Darth Maul (comic series from ?00)
Cloak of Deception 342-344
Darth Plagueis 323-328
Darth Maul Shadow Hunter
Darth Plagueis 329-342
Wrath of Darth Maul 150-184
Darth Plagueis 343-351
Wrath of Darth Maul 185-224
Darth Plagueis 352-368
End Game (Short Story about Maul after TPM).

All of that covers what I said above. It would be such a great series.

The Maul stories alone could make up an entire series :lol

I’d like a show about Darth Plagious and Palpatine eventually killing him in the series finale, to become the new dark Lord, Darth Sidious. Or a show about Yoda when he was a Padawan, and his master. Or the fall of Mandalore by the Empire... or a show about the wars between the Mandalorian and the Jedi.

If the PT and Rogue One has taught us anything (and I liked Rogue One) it's that imagination is better than what any group of people could come up with.

When Old Ben said he fought in the Clone Wars, I imagined there were a bunch of Kenobi clones, not that the clones were the soldiers. Fighting against clones of yourself sounds so much more interesting.

Not sure if posted, but the directors for this season are Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa, Carl Weathers, Peyton Reed, and Robert Rodriguez.

Jon, Dave, and Rick will nail their episodes.

Not sure how Reed will do. Directed Ant-Man, Yes Man, Bring It On... ehh.

Bryce had arguably the weakest episode last year.

Weathers is an unknown.

Rodriguez wrote and directed the Spy Kids movies. No faith in him.

Not sure if posted, but the directors for this season are Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa, Carl Weathers, Peyton Reed, and Robert Rodriguez.

Jon, Dave, and Rick will nail their episodes.

Not sure how Reed will do. Directed Ant-Man, Yes Man, Bring It On... ehh.

Bryce had arguably the weakest episode last year.

Weathers is an unknown.

Rodriguez wrote and directed the Spy Kids movies. No faith in him.

Extremely disappointed that there are no Deborah Chow episodes. She was the best of the bunch in season 1.

Back