The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given Boba Fett's hobby of dumpster diving for antiques (how he happened to find Han) it'd likely wind up with him. Considering he idolizes Din he'd probably take it home and put it in his Detolf.

No way Fett has a Detolf.

He puts his collectables on a wooden shelf supported by Cinder blocks and never dusts them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I do believe that the male mando soldier and Bill Burr characters were not brought onto the final mission for agenda reasons at the end of the day if not for Luke the 4 female assault group along with Mando did ultimately lose the war even though they won their respective battles.

It wasn?t like the 4 females had to save Luke now that would?ve been silly and worse then Fett?s ass kicking so KK didn?t get to ruin everything lol

Just FYI my wife and daughter commented on how awesome it was to see a female strike team and female Mandos kicking ass.

It?s not something we really see often.

So why not? Whats the harm? We have been so conditioned to male only heroes , do we really need to balk at this?

How will any SW media going forward ever have a better closing shot than this?

the-mandalorian-luke-skywalker-1014x570.jpg

It's awesome, but I gotta admit - he looks more like an action figure there than Mark Hamill.

Just FYI my wife and daughter commented on how awesome it was to see a female strike team and female Mandos kicking ass.

So why not? Whats the harm? We have been so conditioned to male only heroes , do we really need to balk at this?

The typical go to when you can't defend imposing your personal agenda into a film.

It's awesome, but I gotta admit - he looks more like an action figure there than Mark Hamill.

Yeah, the CGI isn't terrible, but it isn't great. The deepfakes so far still look better. Maybe budget/time constraints also were an issue.

The problem with the scene is it feels like he isn't there. The way it is shot sucks the air out of the room. Like they filled the mando scenes first, and then added in Luke afterwards (probably what happened.)

Not horrible by any means, but it def. feels like Luke is not in the room.

Yes, I guess I was more referring to the shot composition and who is actually in the scene. I do agree on the entire Luke sequence not being the grand slam homerun that some are making it out to be just because at no point is my brain ever tricked into thinking that Luke is truly there.

It still makes for an awesome final image, not "Broom Boy" awesome but close. ;)

I think Stan is too smart to play Luke.

Because look at all the crap all the other SW actors had to put up with.

Smartest man in the room.

You're probably correct, but smart has its tipping point. If they were to offer him a RDJ level deal ($ wise) it would be stupid to say no. Besides, he's already successful & popular enough that he could ride out any fanboy ****storm that came his way.

You're probably correct, but smart has its tipping point. If they were to offer him a RDJ level deal ($ wise) it would be stupid to say no. Besides, he's already successful & popular enough that he could ride out any fanboy ****storm that came his way.

He hasn't exactly been shy about his possible interest in playing the character in the past. I don't think this cameo was likely offered to him. But maybe something will be in the future. I'm against re-casting Luke but if it is to be done it may as well be Stan.

Oh I dont know about that. There are plenty of females hero's kicking ass in movies.

As for the strike team.. I already posted that some of them looked less then capable running around on screen (More training needed behind the scenes)

But other then that.. I think we have been reconditioned to accept females hero's

Most of us anyways.

If the product is good then nobody will care.

Plus the fans are clamoring for this.. Not so with the Solo actor. In fact nobody even wanted that movie to begin with :lol

But people want more Luke and people want Stan in the role.

If the product is good then nobody will care.

Plus the fans are clamoring for this.. Not so with the Solo actor. In fact nobody even wanted that movie to begin with :lol

But people want more Luke and people want Stan in the role.

Recasting Luke is dangerous. Only one side or the other is likely be happy. And if you try to please everyone, then nobody will be happy.

They can re-cast the crap out of him. Han worked out fine.

*EDIT: As far as I'm concerned. :lol ...I do understand what will happen though. :horror

Solo didn't work out fine though. You can debate on the character but not the box office results.

Luke will surely be more profitable but in light of his ST portrayal vs. The Mandalorian cameo, a million times more polarizing.

Solo didn't work out fine though. You can debate on the character but not the box office results.

Luke will surely be more profitable but in light of his ST portrayal vs. The Mandalorian cameo, a million times more polarizing.

Agreed on the polarization with Luke, but you could argue Solo's poor performance was contributed to by other causes. That's all opinion anyway, though.

Back