The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's $140.97 for three years, or approximately $3.92 per month.
So you're basically getting the third year free.

Gotcha, thanks!

Honestly, if I want a movie, I usually buy it, it's the original content I care most about.

Original content will definitely be a huge selling point for Disney+ but with my current services like Netflix and Prime 90% of what I watch are movies and not their original shows. Of course I'll buy the top shelf flicks but it's fun to browse Netflix or Prime and go "what the heck let's revisit Scream 3" when there's no way in heck I'd shell out $20 to permanently own that movie, lol.

Gotcha, thanks!

Original content will definitely be a huge selling point for Disney+ but with my current services like Netflix and Prime 90% of what I watch are movies and not their original shows. Of course I'll buy the top shelf flicks but it's fun to browse Netflix or Prime and go "what the heck let's revisit Scream 3" when there's no way in heck I'd shell out $20 to permanently own that movie, lol.
We've got Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and Disney+ now. If I had to cancel one, I think Prime would be the first to go. I live in the same town as a Amazon distribution facility, so even without Prime, I'd get most orders in a day or 2 anyway.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My sis just gifted me 3 years. :yess:

Sorry rush lol

She just texted me that she got moved over to the D+ team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
K everyone stop saying 'content'.

:lol :lol

3988ye.jpg

Damn IGN did a poll asking which D+ show are you most looking forward too and surprisingly, or maybe not, Falcon-WS came in first by quite a margin over all SW shows!

OBW beat out Mandalorian.

Its Disney. The door will simply hold him in place is all.

I know Star Wars has nonsensical machinery (chasms and shafts from which to drop to your doom, no handrails for technicians housed *within* super-laser barrels, etc. etc. -- but I can't imagine that door would need to shut *that hard* anyway. It's a door not a guillotine. Might give you a nasty lumbar injury at best. Then you'd need Space Robaxacet.

Whatever they are I love their Rogue One-ish OT aesthetics they could totally fit in with the two tubes gang.

Man is this looking good.

Man there's something crazy with the aesthetic of that photo it really looks like posed 3.75 inch action figures in a little diorama, lol. Looks awesome though. :D

Man there's something crazy with the aesthetic of that photo it really looks like posed 3.75 inch action figures in a little diorama, lol. Looks awesome though. :D

It really does which I love but what I think is causing that is a combination of a high frame rate type of lighting aesthetic causing the back cliff wall and ground to almost look like a soundstage lol

I actually don?t know if that?s a good thing or bad thing regarding the environmental aspect of it all but i?m loving their look regardless of that vibe.

Totally agree with Enemy Mine lol

Last edited:
Back