The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry thought it got attached
58692a5971d07fe48be66946d979b75a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Sebastian Stan Luke Skywalker.

:pray:

I almost went that way - it kinda looks like a robed figure in profile with its hood down. Then again it may be a butterfly. :lol

My theory is that there is an even bigger reveal this season than Ahsoka. Thus, Disney spilled the beans early on her to throw everyone off and kept the real big reveal a secret. Otherwise, why would they spoil Ahsoka? Show was hyped up enough... there has to be an even bigger debut planned... and there would be nothing bigger than Luke Skywalker.

Sebastian Stan Luke Skywalker.

:pray:

IMO that would be great - but think it's too early for something that earthshaking. In my head, that's something that would happen at the end of the series.:crying:crying:crying

Although after the Disney roll-outs and bloat, can throw my personal views out.

Sounds like so many cross-overs that it'll just be one long SW Mobius loop - it will never end. :lightsabe

I'd prefer a Deepfake Hamill Luke as like a final cameo for the series or at some pivotal point before that. I don't want Sebastian Luke as a recurring character. There's just no need to not use Hamill himself with the current CGI that is available.

So many Luke fantasies .

Ezra.....plain and simple . They are expanding on CW and Rebels......

We will eventually call this the LINK season. Link every property that came before to a new show or series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Really want the last episode to focus on Mando.

Was thinking about it last night and IMO the last episode needs to focus on what (partly) made the show great in the first place - the more focused approach, the grittiness, the interaction between key players.

Like Season 1, Episodes 2/3 (Kuiil, IG-11, the Child)

Last week was amazing - kudos to Pascal and Burr.

Srsly it's stupid to show your hand the way Mando did last week, unless u are really setting something up.:panic:

OK, Favreau needs to deliver. I need something to tide me over all the way until next Christmas *&^%$:monkey2
There's all the MCU and SW stuff lining up, but it's like - when I think I am getting turkey for Thanksgiving and get ham instead. I should be happy for the ham, but I really wanted turkey.:cool:

I'd prefer a Deepfake Hamill Luke as like a final cameo for the series or at some pivotal point before that. I don't want Sebastian Luke as a recurring character. There's just no need to not use Hamill himself with the current CGI that is available.

IDK - I think it worked for SLJ in Captain Marvel partly because he's still relatively fit. Hamill? Not so much. So they'd be putting his face on a stunt person's body, which never seems to look natural.

The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.:monkey3

Disagree 'coz off the top of my head, can't think of any of these fakes that have been truly successful. If Mark Hamill gives his blessing, IMO it would be a good time to transition.

IDK - I think it worked for SLJ in Captain Marvel partly because he's still relatively fit. Hamill? Not so much. So they'd be putting his face on a stunt person's body, which never seems to look natural.

Agree. Best to keep it dignified. Or not that waxy CGI look, that looks like a cross between an animated character and a real person.

I disagree. I thought the flashback scene in TROS looked perfect (for him at least, not so much for Leia.)

So many Luke fantasies .

Ezra.....plain and simple . They are expanding on CW and Rebels......

We will eventually call this the LINK season. Link every property that came before to a new show or series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But doesn't it make more sense for him to be who Ahsoka is looking for in her show? Why else would she be trying to track down Thrawn?

Ezra and his whale armada. :yess:

:chase

Ezra's the Aquaman of SW. Maybe he's gotten some ink since we last saw him in Rebels.

Back