The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Guess I gotta trust in Favreau - tho haven't got a choice, really:google. Cautiously optimistic about the last two Season 2 episodes.

99.9% certain that will happen. Can't see them doing anything but that in the last two episodes.

The episode was okay.....nothing really new here. It felt like a retread, and those california hills I have seen to often, so it felt a bit low budget of a setting.

But overall entertained.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sideshow has just taken the opportunity to send out an email with their Mythos Boba Fett advertised :lol

The episode was okay.....nothing really new here. It felt like a retread, and those california hills I have seen to often, so it felt a bit low budget of a setting.

But overall entertained.

Except...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, but those hills are nothing like I am used to, so thought it was a very cool setting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall pretty happy with Rodriguez's balance and directing, hope he comes back. In theory Season 3 is filming or starting filming, re some articles I read a while ago.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the same thing.

Still entertained though.

Anybody who loves this show can no longer complain about Fan Service :lol

This comes from someone who like fan service in his SW media.

Well I understand that, but I hope they won't make the storyline a set-up to Snoke and the First Order. Keeping that a distant future, with hints, is fine. I like the Empire-in-shambles right now; renegade tyrants trying to stake their claim. Lots to explore. I'd prefer NOT to meet Rey's parents, Poe's father, Snoke v1, etc.

I agree.. Hints is all it should be. I also like the empire in shambles and I have no interest in Rey's parents in this show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well put..

I simultaneously rolled my eyes and got goose bumps in this episode :lol

That episode was amazing. Have no idea how any of you all can complain. They even used a line from AOTC!

That episode was amazing. Have no idea how any of you all can complain. They even used a line from AOTC!

Amazing yes, but not perfect. Tell me you didn't ask yourself why Mando wouldn't quickly put his jetpack back on before going back for Grogu. It was rocky, uneven terrain that he could cover much quicker via jetpack. It was done so BF could have his time to shine, but there really was no reason they couldn't both take to the air. It made Mando look panicky, which he definitely is not. Same with the destruction of the RC. Moff Gideon & company obviously knew there was a 2nd ship. It made no sense to leave them a way off the planet with Slave I.

Amazing yes, but not perfect. Tell me you didn't ask yourself why Mando wouldn't quickly put his jetpack back on before going back for Grogu. It was rocky, uneven terrain that he could cover much quicker via jetpack. It was done so BF could have his time to shine, but there really was no reason they couldn't both take to the air. It made Mando look panicky, which he definitely is not. Same with the destruction of the RC. Moff Gideon & company obviously knew there was a 2nd ship. It made no sense to leave them a way off the planet with Slave I.

This was yet another episode where the icy, incredibly competent born and bred killer, winds up looking panic-stricken and sad for no reason other than the script requires it to allow unlikely things to happen.

Look, I love this show and watch it religiously, but I'm not blind.

Back