The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll have to rewatch it. I thought the armor said they removed their gear and that some of them may have escaped. Maybe they were raided. But still, they’re Mandalorians..

I’ll have to rewatch it. I thought the armor said they removed their gear and that some of them may have escaped. Maybe they were raided. But still, they’re Mandalorians..

She said that the imperials arrived, and that was the result.

Djarin asks if any survived, and she replies she hoped so, and that some might've escaped.

Well, Jango Fett would have been working for the separatists, so I doubt he'd be blasting battle droids. And obviously Boba was too young.

The Mudnorn insignia is unique.

When he looked at the Mandalorian signet, he said "I never thought I'd see that again"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What?s a Jango Fett never heard of him lol

Hell yeah! Coming up with cool names hasn't been Disney's strong suit and I was worried that it'd be lame. But Din Djarin makes up for the unmasking. I think if Favreau had simply said "instead of The Man with No Name our story is about The Man with No Face and viewers will never see his face even when he takes it off to eat" then we could have just let it go and it wouldn't have been an ongoing distraction.

Yeah i?m kind of bummed out about it.

Not suicidal bummed out mind you but definitely an excuse to drink bummed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was kind of bummed out they showed him that soon. But on the other hand it does humanize him. It could work depending on what direction they go in season two.

no way is Al Sharpton in a cape cooler than McDiarmid Palps.

500e2d9c04679aa79de15d85d345df4d.jpg

Make Star Wars Great Again.

We know what happens to the plot when making it female and all colors is the top priority! Thank God they are not doing that with this show! Instead they went for small and green! Oh, and Beskar!

With that 11 month hiatus we shall see.

I think Disney is dropping the ball big time.

By next November we?ll be obsessing over The Eternals.....NOT! lol

Suspect I won't be. Possibly. Suspicious of MCU after IMO some questionable scripts. Also havin' a bit of burnout with these uber-powered characters to the point of wondering why the whole universe doesn't explode 'coz of the POWAH. So much POWAH! (Tho having my seat rumble at some points watching TROS was fun).

Personal preference - like action closer to the bone, like TWS and (seems like) upcoming BW movie. Can't find the article but some writer pointed out same thing that interests me - Mandalorian (so far) focuses on "little people" like a fried mechanic and others struggling to cope after the fall of government. I like that - the world building etc. Chatter between grunt Stormtroopers LOL. (It's like when IM 1 opened with Tony joking with soldiers). Seeing Tuskens and Jawas in a different way instead of just being opponents.

Also LOL saw some supposed Eternals concept art and *sadly* thought no way am buying those:horror. HT is gonna use that same plastic-y tight stuff they use on Spiderman to get that look, and not buying all that rubbery stuff that creases.:wink1:

Funny when Mando was about to die I didn’t care. But when IG died I said “Noooo”! Arguably the best character on the show!! After eight episodes I am not attached to Mando. Still feel distant with the helmet on.

Funny when Mando was about to die I didn?t care. But when IG died I said ?Noooo?! Arguably the best character on the show!! After eight episodes I am not attached to Mando. Still feel distant with the helmet on.
Perhaps you'd connect more with him if you pretend he's a droid?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lol @ gif very accurate

Yup

500e2d9c04679aa79de15d85d345df4d.jpg

Yup makes sense Mando has done more than enough and will do more with the child to have earned it.

Btw I love Mandos name.

Yup dig the fact she still gave him a mud horn. Now that the kid was a foundling and part in the kill he is not part of the party of 2 clan of the mudhorns.

I didn?t mind so much they showed his face. In his world no one has still seen his face while us the audience are the only ones that have. I hope the helmet remains.

Finally got to watch it, excellent series finale....

I love how the keep raggin on the Stormies and how bad they shoot. That opening scene was great.

And KHEV thanks for spoiling the unmasking.....

Popped in to have a read and forgot the episode aired....read the first sentence of your post and was like.....damn.......

LOL

We really need to make the title (spoilers) if we are not gonna bother with spoiler tags.....

;)

Season finale was good, but I thought his unmasking was super anticlimactic. Everyone knows what Pedro Pascal looks like, I was expecting him to have scarring or some sort of deformity. But no, he looks exactly how he did on the red carpet. :lol

THE-MANDALORIAN-PREMIERE.jpg

It was brave of them to have a cutesy character in this show, and one that's quite a focal point as well. Cutesy has not been popular in Star Wars between the ewoks, Jar Jar and Jedi younglings. Baby Yoda has worked against the odds. I wonder for how long can they and will they use him.

He might be cutesy but he's also badass... He's got the force lift, force push, force heal and force choke all down pat :)

The problem with characters like Jar Jar and L3-37 (Solo Movie) is that they are so over the top with their cheesy annoying antics it's painful to watch...

Apart from that they'd teased his face pretty heavily, especially in that episode where he and Cara Dune protect the town.

I'm mainly sad the "mystery" is gone.

source.gif

Back