The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have enjoyed all of the episodes so far. It's nice to get flashbacks to when he is saved from the battle droids and that you learn about Mandalorian culture too. And I agree that his voice is normal when he speaks. You can hear the emotion in it too. I like the show a lot and hope when Cassian and 2KSO and Kenobi all get theirs that they are enjoyable with high production values. Maybe Mechanical Maul can get a show to and fill in some holes presented at the end of Solo.

Those holes are explained in CW and Rebels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True:lol

Another good point and lol at the vc/rice patty.

I still think they were just going with the standard bullied small town formula like you would see in the A-Team. There's always one yocal who has a bigger part/more lines than the rest who seems just a little quicker on the uptake.:lol

Yeah I think your right I was just throwing everything at the wall to see what stuck lol

I like how Mando gave the widow the "Jabba's Palace" nod of approval, lol.

Oh man he should’ve done this instead

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Actually , come to think of it, my favorite moment from The Sin, was when Mando ripped off the head of that annoying droid that answers the door.

I have hated that thing since ROTJ.

You know, that would have been pretty cool. The great "reveal" would have had more impact.

By the way, this thread all of sudden got flooded with posts.

???? He's already revealed kinda in the trailer. Maybe season 2 is about him losing his Way - for the right reason of course - but he has to walk another WAY to regain his honor and helmet (tho really he doesn't lose honor in the first place).

Actually , come to think of it, my favorite moment from The Sin, was when Mando ripped off the head of that annoying droid that answers the door.
:lol:lol:lol

What's everybody getting excited about? Wasn't that always the dates? This was the guide I've been using since they were announced in early Nov and I thought it was well known?

Probably noticing there's only a 4-day gap between two episodes; then I gotta wait for the EPIC finale b@st@rds.

I hate Disney:lol - so they will set up so hold-outs (unable to move from their sofas from all the holiday food) will sign up for Disney+
with gift cash, binge watch all Mando episodes, and then Disney will HAVE all the cards. EVERYONE will be waiting for December 27.

People like me who pre-ordered should get early views plus a free baby Yoda plushie.:monkey4:monkey2:monkey3

No that was Cara Dune (Gina Carano) who is the ex Rebel Shock Trooper.

Pochohontas just seems to be a good shot with the rifle. So definitely not a Stormtrooper. Remains to be found out.....maybe ex Mando ??

Ohh, now i get it. Ok, ok.

I have hated that thing since ROTJ.

Yeah it was the "doorbell/security cam that laughs" aspect that seemed a bit off.

Very interesting take. And this is from a guy who built his entire channel off calling out the SJW infection of Marvel Comics and yet he does not blindly lash out at this episode for having certain elements that might appeal more to females.

Sorry Khev, that video is a crock of ****. My mom is 76 and doesn't even get into SW, yet she's completely into The Mandalorian for some reason (I'm guessing "the child" :)) - and she wasn't into this episode at all; she found it formulaic, and not at all engaging for the most part.

These guys in the video can waffle on about a "perfect" movie because of "the makers intent," blah, blah, blah, but if it doesn't translate to the viewer, what's the point - other than self indulgence on the filmmakers behalf?

Here's an extreme: I'm making a movie, and my intent is to achieve the first 70mm, 5000fps ultra slo-mo ECU of a dog taking a dump. That's my intent from the get-go, and let's say I achieve it. Does that make it "perfect" or good viewing? Of course not. Film, like any art is subjective, and trying to justify something is good to people that don't gel with it, is completely pointless.

Was excited for the return of Mos Eisley, but man, it was barren........cool cameos by the droids all around but would have loved seeing the cantina look a tad more lively.

Back