1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys2 ?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

No, Toys on Fire. I also have the Incinerator Trooper on order with them.

Edit: And having said that, I just realized I received the tracking info for the Incinerator Trooper yesterday. So both he and Mando are en-route to me. Being only a couple days apart they should've just shipped both in one box.

Last edited:
I have both the ANOVOS and EFX helmets. The production piece actually does look more or less as good as it was advertised, though some people did have some QC issues. And I do overall prefer the ANOVOS one just a little bit over the EFX.

Finally got this guy after UPS lost my first package.

ffcacce264bd84fcf1c2e9d22e1568eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a pic of Mando riding your custom Bantha Slik?

No. I should have, but forgot... and now I don?t wanna ruin the pose [emoji51]
Btw it annoys me a bit that I didn?t realize I bought the child in the metallic pod instead of the white. And then again, when Mando rides the Blurrg in this armor he doesn?t have the child yet and when he later rides the Blurrg with the child besides him - the metallic one is accurate... but then the armor is wrong. [emoji848] ...ah whatever.
e3ff22b40ecbdc75b7c2cb40480d8380.jpg

No. I should have, but forgot... and now I don?t wanna ruin the pose [emoji51]
Btw it annoys me a bit that I didn?t realize I bought the child in the metallic pod instead of the white. And then again, when Mando rides the Blurrg in this armor he doesn?t have the child yet and when he later rides the Blurrg with the child besides him - the metallic one is accurate... but then the armor is wrong. [emoji848] ...ah whatever.

Which Child version is that?

The money is on getting the Black series one and custom painting it. That's probably the cheapest way to get a really good prop

Was wondering about the possibility of taking the HASBRO version to a car detailer. Luv the depth of the finish in the show (Season 2, Episode 1)

Not gonna bash the higher end stuff - but, for that kind of money - for me it would've had to be guaranteed perfect. There's a few things in YT vids that would really get me upset, if I didn't end up with a perfect helmet. Orange peel in the clear coat; fingerprints, over-weathering. Tho to be fair there seem to be a lot of nice ANOVOS/EFX.

Just didn't want the possible stress esp. if I don't collect props, really.

There is one that has the white pod and one with the silver. The child is also different in each of them. The white pod is the one Mando finds him in and the silver one is used later in the series.

Thanx - thought you bought them that way *confused* - guess you painted?

Am thinking this is the Halllmark version which assume is only one shade.

Great job on the blurrg BTW!:clap

It?s a great looking figure btw. I do think though that HT has gone the cheap route a few places. Like the boots and pouches .

Thanx - thought you bought them that way *confused* - guess you painted?

Am thinking this is the Halllmark version which assume is only one shade.

No those are the ones I?m talking about. There?re two versions of the Hallmark ornaments. One in a white pod and one in a silver pod.
I did weather the pod and repaint the child, but nothing else.

No those are the ones I?m talking about. There?re two versions of the Hallmark ornaments. One in a white pod and one in a silver pod.
I did weather the pod and repaint the child, but nothing else.

Thanx! I didn't know that. Looks great! Will have to add the silver version to the list.:)

Well it took an eternity, but I finally got my Mando today. And I gotta say, even though I've seen it in countless photos and reviews by now, it still looks impressive as hell in hand. :D

And the proportions look perfectly fine to me out of the box (especially when seeing how buff he looks in Season 2), but the restricted arm movement is definitely an issue and will need immediate correcting.

And it kinda looks like he could use some more dirtying up as well...

Back