1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Right now I feel like that about the Death Watch figure. I don't NEED him, but I WANT him.:cool:

Same. At first I didn?t think I would want it, but now I will likely end up with Death watch mando.

8883d20b89f20608c5d87169ed1af2db.jpg

We?ve got you 4 to 1. ?I like those odds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. They didn't take your money. You gave it up when you paid in full. Paying it off early does not get it any faster.
Sideshow used to ship your figure right away after changing to pay in full... not anymore, they'll hold your tax and shipping charge hostage until they get the figure in, lol.

Custom made wall. Buddy of mine made it for me. I?m probably going to get an ikea Milsbo display case and have one big one made for my Mando set

It's awesome. I wonder if styrofoam could be surfaced and painted - to keep the weight down. Make it look like concrete/plaster for a background.

It's awesome. I wonder if styrofoam could be surfaced and painted - to keep the weight down. Make it look like concrete/plaster for a background.

Thanks! I do like it quite a bit. Had this one made to fit a detolf, just haven?t put it in yet.
The board it?s made out of is kinda like a styrofoam, just a little stronger kind. Here?s a better pic of it with a pic of the back. Just some paint, damage and a few 3D printed pieces
b5b0290c51398515636a353f55cd5f27.jpg

78c2e10dfea8a33feea6381cca32082a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking backdrop! I’m starting to get into including them on some displays too. I think it would really add to a Mando set up.

I’ll be starting an interest thread soon for this display stand set. It will include The Child figurine. Still waiting on Mando to get here so Fett is a stand in.

56965B02-4B58-4882-9013-290526864878.jpeg

48E1B8D2-7183-477E-BFE2-D491599DA03C.jpeg

If you cancel with sideshow and have paid in full. do you get your money back less the nrd

No they just pat you on the back, kick you out the door and keep your money and then send you a video of them destroying what would have been your figure

Back