1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely stealing that pose. Imagine that with the pram hovering next to it, wow!

Oh yeah, way ahead of ya. Picture saved and ready to go.

Does make me think though that it's a pity Hot Toys don't do a pair of feet with bent foot for that back one in that pose. Or for a kneeling pose. Like Sideshow used to do.

Sure it comes down to money I know, but a couple of feet would only add a couple of bucks to the figure surely.

If you look at that pose knowing the back foot should be bent, it starts to look like he is dragging his foot.

Damn now I've gone and ruined it for myself :lol

Oh yeah, way ahead of ya. Picture saved and ready to go.

Does make me think though that it's a pity Hot Toys don't do a pair of feet with bent foot for that back one in that pose. Or for a kneeling pose. Like Sideshow used to do.

Sure it comes down to money I know, but a couple of feet would only add a couple of bucks to the figure surely.

If you look at that pose knowing the back foot should be bent, it starts to look like he is dragging his foot.

Damn now I've gone and ruined it for myself :lol

Someone?s been watching Jedha?s latest video on the SS Clone Troopers lol. I never even realised they included those bent feet as an addition, such an amazing idea. As for Hot Toys I?d be quite happy for them to drop a pair of hands to get an extra pair of feet.

I just want to buy the armor and have it around to use on the Deluxe one. Do you think we are going to see some breakdowns on ebay soon?

Another photo by Mark.

117302147_3459826784028911_2077814422549354030_n.jpg

Someone?s been watching Jedha?s latest video on the SS Clone Troopers lol. I never even realised they included those bent feet as an addition, such an amazing idea. As for Hot Toys I?d be quite happy for them to drop a pair of hands to get an extra pair of feet.

Haha yes, actually that thought about Jedha's video came to me after I had written it. Must have been subliminal ??

Even a pair of those flex feet would be OK. But they can look a bit cheap on normal boots.

I guess it doesn't look too bad.

I just came clean about my pre-orders. Showed my wife the entire spreadsheet, expected release dates, and the tally of everything on order. Her biggest complaint was that she had no insight into what I was planning to spend. I try to involve her in the collecting as well, which helps.

I think if i had shown my ex my spreadsheet she would have called the cops or the local asylum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f39d1d1abe9bb05016fc6f543b113c41.jpg

6aca81ecab4a3bdccdc26452f9bc459f.jpg

This is simply amazing. Im kind of speechless how good this came out. Comparison next to Boba

Last edited:
Yeah he looks practically giant next to him.

He does. I believe they’re both supposed to be about 6 feet tall. Is HT Boba Fett undersized at all? I wonder if this will be like the HT Man of Steel figures that were all noticeably larger than other HT figures. I’ll be curious to see him scaled with other SW figures from HT.

It looks amazing. Glad i POed. They've changed this outfit too soon. Its far more unique and cool looking than Jango-like dull Beskar armor.

f39d1d1abe9bb05016fc6f543b113c41.jpg

6aca81ecab4a3bdccdc26452f9bc459f.jpg

This is simply amazing. Im kind of speechless how good this came out. Comparison next to Boba

Nice picture! Is the sand on the base removeable? If so, what does it look like without the sand? My (very minor) concern is that the footprints on the sand may limit the foot positioning and variety of poses.

It looks amazing. Glad i POed. They've changed this outfit too soon. Its far more unique and cool looking than Jango-like dull Beskar armor.

I have to agree. I understand the leveling up approach to the character, but really liked this dusty gunfighter look. Maybe they will do some "flashbacks" as to how he acquired some of this original "Mad-Max" armor (I am thinking about the shoretrooper shoulder pauldron).

I started watching s1 again last night in celebration of this guy getting released :lol
It’s only a matter of time before I pull the trigger.

Back