1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting both, one for battle display with IG and Heavy armor Mando. The other for Baby Yoda and Daddy Mando.

Agreed. This is still a pretty epic display. Almost brings back some nostalgia for IG-11 :-(

PD1570101103M94.jpg

Fully agree. Some gallows humor.

:duff

Yeah, and for me it did feel a bit odd, like all I SHOULD be ordering is food etc. And stuff like SDCC isn't important either but a bit bummed as was hoping for big reveals of Cara and Gideon. Maybe.:dunno

Yeah I know everyone's going crazy for the Mando and Child right now, but I have to say that Mando and IG-11 combo is still looking a lot cooler to me.

I have to agree
I'd like this Mando to have the Child

Honestly if you want The Child, you'd be better off ordering the deluxe and selling the Mando figure plus accessories off. I guarantee folks are going to be paying upwards of a Benjamin and a half for just little Yoda and his accessories parted out on eBay.

Now the question is, how likely is it that HT will release a set with just the Child and pram?

I'd say zero chance. Mainly because Hot Toys don't do "cheap" for 1/6. If the item for sale doesn't come into their range of say $200 to $250 then they will either bundle them together into something like Jawa + Gonk droid. Or put it with another figure. Or not do it at all.

So this is it as far as 1/6 Baby Yoda with this particular pram.

Maybe for Season 2 they'll offer him with another character in Kuiils metal pram ?? Or with more of his kind ??

I don?t normally buy 2 of one character but having both Mandos allows for each one to be posed with the child. Gonna have to grab IG-11 as well.

I?m reading a lot on the internet that people are cancelling this version and opting for the Deluxe with the child :lecture

Which makes sense since he only had this armor look for what...two and half episodes :dunno

After these recent SSC rewards this past week I had enough to buy IG11 half off. Rather stoked. Now just need to add Heavy Mando and I?ll have the entire line ordered.

Damn, really don't want to buy 2 of the same figure but man that is going to be a painful wait between the two releases.

I?m reading a lot on the internet that people are cancelling this version and opting for the Deluxe with the child :lecture

Which makes sense since he only had this armor look for what...two and half episodes :dunno

Like both looks so keeping both. And I want the whole Din D'jarin arc on the shelf. Dunno which look I like better. Now I just need enough RP to order IG-11.
Also V1 looks like a great release - wish I could get more Stormtrooper heads.

After these recent SSC rewards this past week I had enough to buy IG11 half off. Rather stoked. Now just need to add Heavy Mando and I?ll have the entire line ordered.

Want him too and the Flametrooper but...$$$ hafta see. Gideon and Cara are absolute musts. Assuming they will be released so hafta pace myself $$$.:panic:

If you've got Chirrut Deluxe you've got one. If you've got Wicket and Leia on preorder you've got one.

No, but waz hoping to hit some discount stores and fake it if I could find some of the cheap figs, cheap. Inspired by the toy rants on YT. Since I just want heads.
Tho thanks to forums know u have to have the RIGHT cheap Stormtroopers re the timeline. Probably only TFA etc. available in the bargain bins.

I wish I had Chirrut DX - really like the character. But he fell to the want-but-not-priority budget list.:monkey2

Back