1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno if i should get this one or wait for the eventual full version

Wait for the eventual deluxe that has everything.

After watching the first episode I'm still not inclined to buy either of them yet. I don't find the Mandalorian particularly interesting visually, and the figure looks to have thunder thighs. I'd be more interested in background characters that could slot in with OT figures. Though there's little chance of that ever happening.

Wait for the eventual deluxe that has everything.

After watching the first episode I'm still not inclined to buy either of them yet. I don't find the Mandalorian particularly interesting visually, and the figure looks to have thunder thighs. I'd be more interested in background characters that could slot in with OT figures. Though there's little chance of that ever happening.

There won't be a deluxe though. It will be the version we can preorder now with the one swap out, or the fully upgraded which I imagine HT will preorder next year sometime.

Hopefully we do get some background characters you mention. I suspect the show will be a big hit based on the first episode.

HT will eventually release full beskar version. I guess in time when it will be still about one year to release of original version. Just to piss off everybody :)

I forget were there ads before? Maybe that?s to help generate revenue and is helping behind the scenes.

Yep I had ads, but perhaps there are more. No doubt Dave realised ti was crap with the "new" server and like you say maybe now has more ads to pay for better service. Seems to be fast now. But we'll see. Probably not as many on as normal.

Is it really working though?

I keep getting intermittent error messages:

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Sometimes it stops me opening a thread, or posting once it has opened.

What an endearing character. I love how he isnt the silent badass mary sue I thought he would be before the show. Nope

He gets shot, he gets his ass kicked by beasts, he gets caught off guard and ragdolled, he can barely stand sometimes ...BUT at the same time he is great in a scrap or shootout. and he has great pride. I need this figure..

What an endearing character. I love how he isnt the silent badass mary sue I thought he would be before the show. Nope

He gets shot, he gets his ass kicked by beasts, he gets caught off guard and ragdolled, he can barely stand sometimes ...BUT at the same time he is great in a scrap or shootout. and he has great pride. I need this figure..

I've been saying that that's the reason I'm so glad he's not Fett. The first 20 minutes were a little strange as he was trying too hard to be strong and silent. But his characters changed a bit since the moment IG-11 popped on-screen. And I'm glad too. This character seems like the type to have "heart" for a show like this.

Fett can stay the Dredd-type character if he ever gets his own movie. Plenty of room for these two to exist at the same time, if Disney so chooses to.

I've been saying that that's the reason I'm so glad he's not Fett. The first 20 minutes were a little strange as he was trying too hard to be strong and silent. But his characters changed a bit since the moment IG-11 popped on-screen. And I'm glad too. This character seems like the type to have "heart" for a show like this.

Fett can stay the Dredd-type character if he ever gets his own movie. Plenty of room for these two to exist at the same time, if Disney so chooses to.

I wouldn't say he was trying too hard to be strong and silent... I think he just needed the right characters to bring it out of him. No need for him to be chatty with the bounty and he didn't really trust the Empire contractor. Best to say little. But when he is paired up with a reckless IG 11 he can trade barbs with in a shootout or someone who is overly kind to him like the old hermit then he isnt afraid to be himself. Or if pushed to aggravation by the Jawas. He has no problems expressing himself. He just seems to be naturally silent depending on who is around, which in itself adds depth. It's not an act...seeing as he hasn't actually said a single word to the baby. Even when they are alone. And obviously I don't think he should try to have a conversation with it, but I mean not even a "hey, stop that" or whatever. Wait nevermind, he yelled at the baby to spit that frog thing out. Haha but the point still stands. But he definitely has heart.

Pedro has too much charm and charisma to kept silent and hidden behind a helmet for long. They’ll put his talent to use.

Back