1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit of a prop department oversight, but for in-universe, I'm going to go with... You can wash off grime, but you can't wash off paint chips.

After a long hard day of incinerating, the troopers probably get really hot and funky in there. Maybe they get power washed before they let them back onto the transports.

Oh man. I like to see new reviews, but really can't stand Justin's intonation. Like some radio announcer. Extremely annoying.

Guess I'll need to wait for some other review.

Really liking this figure though. The flame thrower is a cool unique weapon, and the reds really make him stand out on the shelf.

Oh man. I like to see new reviews, but really can't stand Justin's intonation. Like some radio announcer. Extremely annoying.

Guess I'll need to wait for some other review.

Really liking this figure though. The flame thrower is a cool unique weapon, and the reds really make him stand out on the shelf.

Yep, I?ll usually mute Justin?s reviews[emoji846]
Here?s one from Man of Hot Collectibles

https://youtu.be/59f3DVrEdgk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow I have to agree with him about the chipped paint effect, after seeing it up close. They've always done so well with that on their Iron Man figures, so not sure why it looks so bad here.

That said, the figure still looks like it would look absolutely badass on display. But after looking around it appears to be sold out everywhere, so guess I'll have to live without it.

Well sold out everywhere at that lower $230 price I mean. It's not something I really need bad enough to pay Sideshow or ebay prices.

Oops, just noticed AE still has a few. Which is surprising since they usually sell out of stuff quick.

I'll wait for a discount or free shipping. If I miss it, I won't regret since it's not a key figure for me.

TBA shipped mine today. Should be home in a couple weeks.

Same here, can?t wait. I don?t suppose you ordered a later batch Mandalorian from TBA? I was asking him the other day about when they were due to ship and I was left more confused than when I started.

Same here, can?t wait. I don?t suppose you ordered a later batch Mandalorian from TBA? I was asking him the other day about when they were due to ship and I was left more confused than when I started.

Nope. Ordered my Mando from KG hobby... and am still waiting for an invoice as i type.

Funny you mention your experience with TBA enquiring about availability. Enquired myself about the Incinerator and ended up with a laconic "It should be soon" answer :lol

This being said, it was pretty accurate as i got the invoice a couple weeks later.

Just paid off my Incinerator but Mando is still not charged. I for sure have a later batch... I ordered with KG.

Yeah, it seems a bit strange that the Incinerator Trooper released after the Mando and yet the first batch to later batch turnaround was a lot quicker.

Nope. Ordered my Mando from KG hobby... and am still waiting for an invoice as i type.

Funny you mention your experience with TBA enquiring about availability. Enquired myself about the Incinerator and ended up with a laconic "It should be soon" answer :lol

This being said, it was pretty accurate as i got the invoice a couple weeks later.

Sometimes I think the re-sellers have no more idea than we do of what's coming or when stock will arrive. It's a shame, I'd love to have the inside scoop on what's coming up for pre-order :lol

KGH marked mine as shipped this morning.

Haven't had a delivery in a while, but I'm not expecting it to arrive very fast.

Back