THE LOSERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I'll check it out when it arrives.

I still wish DC would have brought back the original Losers for a Vertigo series instead of a rehashed A-Team.

If you've read the vertigo series from a few years back, the writer Andy Diggle explains why its a modern take on the Losers and not the WWII version. I highly recommend reading the graphic novels, I think there are 5 of them, there was about 3 years worth of issues, it's a fantastic read with great art by Jock.

Evan

If you've read the vertigo series from a few years back, the writer Andy Diggle explains why its a modern take on the Losers and not the WWII version. I highly recommend reading the graphic novels, I think there are 5 of them, there was about 3 years worth of issues, it's a fantastic read with great art by Jock.

Evan

Definitely! I just finished volume 4 and am moving on to volume 5. I am trying to finish the series by the time the movie comes out.

I wanna see this. I LOVE Zoe! :love

Me too....I don't want to start a Vs in this thread, but I'm anticipating seeing this more than the A Team. She's one of the several reasons for this. Cool thing is my GF thinks Bradley Cooper and Chris Evans are equally hot so we're going to see both on opening night!!! :rock

~~If anyone is wondering what songs are in the Losers trailer its:
Pitch Bit*ch by Hyper & JHz that starts at 1:18
Don't Speak by the Eagles of Death Metal that starts at 1:30

Never thought i'd say this but i agree with you :horror

I too wanna see this and i also LOVE Zoe! :love

Me too....

zoe-losersposter.jpg

:banana

I liked it alot.Jason Patric was a great villain.Ruthless,pompous,racist,yet still comical.In my opinion though,Chris Evans,Columbus Short,and Oscar Jaenada made the movie though.Evans as Jensen was brilliant,particullarly his rendition of "Don't Stop Believin'."Short as Pooch was about on par with Evans,and the chemistry between the two was great.Even though Jaenada's Cougar barely spoke,when he did,it was worth it.

Thought it was ok, not great. Some fun action and funny bits. The shooting hands scene was great. Too much of a rip off of The A-team though.

Should'a been R so I could've seen Zoe's tits.

You mean nipples, cause she has no tits.

Thought it was ok, not great. Some fun action and funny bits. The shooting hands scene was great. Too much of a rip off of The A-team though.

You mean nipples, cause she has no tits.

Second time I've heard that it was a rip-off of the A-Team, I'm just not seeing it. If your talking the tv show where no one ever got killed killed by flying bullets and at least to me the comedy was un-intentional or the movie which hasn't come out yet and Losers was actually filmed prior to the A-Team.

I really enjoyed it, was for the most part exactly like the graphic novels and the interaction/banter between everyone was perfect. Jason Patric did a fine job as the villian.

Evan

Liked the movie a lot - Jeffrey Dean Morgan is an incredibly likable lead when he's not playing sociopaths. Chris Evans was his standard character, and Zoe is just way too skinny. But a funny, fun, exciting film - Patric's character was a tad over the top evil - almost like an Austin Powers villain at times. But he did a good job of keeping him grounded.

I really want to see this but couldn't because I have a big test coming up tomorow. Hopefully I can go tomorrow night or on the weekend. :)

Back