The Lord of the Rings Polystone Statue and PF Lines are alive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking at SS's site and found it a little funny that they have 3 Pacific Rim statues teased/up for order and not a single thing from The Hobbit... just sayin'!!!!

I was just looking at SS's site and found it a little funny that they have 3 Pacific Rim statues teased/up for order and not a single thing from The Hobbit... just sayin'!!!!

Takes the piss. It really is sickening that.

This is a forum for Sideshow, and talked over Weta pieces, because it is the only company that is launching parts of Middle-earth and keeps customers informed.

As this sideshow now trying to LOTR collectors, in my opinion do not deserve our time.

Yes, it's a Sideshow board but within this Middle-earth section we can talk about all who make products about Middle-earth. :rock

Lets boycott Sideshow...and everyone move over to The Shadow & Flame boards where they are in FULL support of Middle-earth with WETA.

Thanks but no thanks.

I'll wait on sideshow :)

So, your watch begins..........

Actually, i guess it is a bit like being in the Nights Watch. Stood there, in the cold, staring out into the darkness, forever watching, forever waiting........

Meanwhile, us south of the Wall get every kind of collectible imaginable from The Hobbit and enjoy new statues from LOTR, starting with Faramir :yess:

Enjoy the wait..... in the mean time:

Balin the Dwarf by theguru1, on Flickr

Sorry, couldn't help myself :lol

:lol:lol:lol

So, your watch begins..........

Actually, i guess it is a bit like being in the Nights Watch. Stood there, in the cold, staring out into the darkness, forever watching, forever waiting........

Meanwhile, us south of the Wall get every kind of collectible imaginable from The Hobbit and enjoy new statues from LOTR, starting with Faramir :yess:

:clap

:goodpost:

Lets boycott Sideshow...and everyone move over to The Shadow & Flame boards where they are in FULL support of Middle-earth with WETA.

In the words of Fangorn ,
'Don't be hasty ' :lecture

I have long ago come to the realisation that SS have to go where the money takes them and LOTR is not a major licence for multiple releases or long term lines. I think the best to hope for is sporadic, stand out pieces now and then. The lack of response is also nothing new, it's just how they operate now so I have stopped stressing about how they run things and just look forward to seeing what they put out so we can enjoy talking about another little piece of ME and what might be :1-1:

Alright freaks.

I'm looking at possibly purchasing a Legolas regular edition polystone statue. What is good rate on these?

Back