The Lord of the Rings Polystone Statue and PF Lines are alive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hereby dedicate my 1000th post to tell Sideshow:

For goodness sake, please please PLEASE, release/tease/whatever ANYTHING Middle-Earth Related. :pray:

As long as it's a Gimli, Bilbo or Thorin PF. :lecture:lol

And thus you WASTED your 1000th post..............:lecture

The RWoS and Sauron LSF seem to be doing well for genuine high end items so I hope that SS will still throw something big, pricey and amazing into the mix. They definately have the artists to to do it :lecture

When you plan to show something new Sideshow Middle Earth?

Communication with collectors of Middle Earth is being unholy, how much longer should we wait?

It is clear that they do not care much.

I personally thought the release of The Hobbit would have reinvigorated the fires at SS for all thing middle earth. I'm a little surprised nothing new was at SDCC this year (however, the Sauron PF production piece looked GREAT!)

who knows what to think anymore? :dunno

God knows why they are so secretive,it's just so frustrating they won't tell us one way or the other...and why??? They must get a kick out of driving us mad or something :banghead

Anyway,if we haven't heard anything by early September,I am definitely gonna be giving them a call...even if I can't change anything,at least I can give them a piece of my mind and let them know what I think of their "business" :lecture

who knows what to think anymore? :dunno

God knows why they are so secretive,it's just so frustrating they won't tell us one way or the other...and why??? They must get a kick out of driving us mad or something :banghead

Anyway,if we haven't heard anything by early September,I am definitely gonna be giving them a call...even if I can't change anything,at least I can give them a piece of my mind and let them know what I think of their "business" :lecture

It would not be so bad, but they said they were going to have special announcements after SDCC, where are they SS? They better be worth the blackout we are getting.

Makes you wonder why they even bothered announcing The Hobbit license all those months ago...another 2 or 3 months and we will be getting ready for the second installment,wonder if they'll get their act together in time for DOS? Nothing would surprise me with this company anymore.

Makes you wonder why they even bothered announcing The Hobbit license all those months ago...another 2 or 3 months and we will be getting ready for the second installment,wonder if they'll get their act together in time for DOS? Nothing would surprise me with this company anymore.

They probably figure it might be better to wait and ride the coattails of the movie release.

Yes, but they were vague on specifics, but how it sounded it would not be long after, yet here we are.

You need to understand Sideshows concept of the Time Vortex. At this stage we are only a month after SDCC, so that's barely within the starting point of what SS call 'not long after'.

On a plus side, at least they didn't say 'coming soon', then you'd be lucky to hear a thing within 12 months :lol

You need to understand Sideshows concept of the Time Vortex. At this stage we are only a month after SDCC, so that's barely within the starting point of what SS call 'not long after'.

On a plus side, at least they didn't say 'coming soon', then you'd be lucky to hear a thing within 12 months :lol

So true!!!! :lol

I begin to think that Sideshow does not deserve to keep buying them. And we spend our time on them.

In my opinion what they are doing is disrespectful to all LOTR collectors who have trusted your company and have placed their trust in them, as well as your money.

I am very disappointed by the total lack of communication. I'm losing the illusion of longer rely on them, starts to like me if they announce something or not.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Back