The Lord of the Rings Polystone Statue and PF Lines are alive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A watched pot never boils. Take your minds off of Sideshow and go find joy in the other LOTR collectibles that are out there.

A watched pot never boils. Take your minds off of Sideshow and go find joy in the other LOTR collectibles that are out there.

Unless, of course, that pot contains Marvel, Pacific Rim, Elvira, or Predator collectibles... Then it remains at a constant boil.

The basics of Weta's RP is you get 10% for silver members and 15% for gold. You can use your points on any order and still get points after using them.

Does anyone know what LOTR PF's are in the works? All I've heard if I remember is Saruman who I really want.

:thwakYou guys just don't like giving details do you? :thwak

:lol

Really thought you would've checked by now at WetaNZ, the online store :wave

But as Josh says, you get 10% as a first time buyer and if you spend around $250 over a certain period you upgrade to Gold member which gives a higher rate of reward points or Weta Dollars.

The really good thing is that even if you buy an item using WD's, you still earn WD's back which SS RP's don't allow. :lecture

Can you drop the stick now? :1-1:

Thanks Josh :1-1:

No I didn't check because I prefer human interaction! :wave
I kid (almost) I've been checking the forums at works on my phone so not very convenient to browse all over.

New Iron Man 3 PFs announced today! Because you can never have too many Iron Man PFs (but LOTR is already tapped out, I guess they couldn't think of any characters they haven't done yet)...

Sorry for the sarcasm... Still waiting for official news about this line that was promised to us before the end of the year, which is fast approaching... Not that SS promises mean much...At least officially let us know that LOTR is dead and buried.

Last edited:
At the moment I gotta admit I don't even care anymore if their LOTR line is dead or not. The latest issue with the DRoM disaster was the last straw for me, time to say good-bye now Sideshow.

Back