The "Less Than High Speed" 1/6th Military Product Archive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s-l1600 (42).jpg

s-l1600 (43).jpg

s-l1600 (44).jpg

s-l1600 (45).jpg

"Shortly after midnight on June 6th 1944 men of the 2nd Battalion Ox & Bucks Light Infantry touched down in Normandy to capture two vital bridges, today known as Pegasus and Horsa. Their actions, the very first of D-Day have since been written into Second World War legend."

Last one for today. Fun stuff. This "fun item" will take up the next three replies. Very little in this custom ( not mine, all the credit to the guy who made this, whomever he is out there in the hobby) is from more current / expensive / high speed sets. The headsculpt (Dam Toys Gangster Kingdom) is more current, but the rest is pieced together, most of it from 12 inch mass market Lightyear, which ended up on clearance pretty much everywhere in the past year or so. The use of the modern Drager rebreather flipped around as a Sci Fi type backpack is pretty ingenious if you ask me. ( Those are super easy to find, and probably cheaply, as we've had basically over 20 years of 1/6th modern diver figures made ) This will probably be my last update before Xmas this year, so Merry Xmas guys. Have a safe one. Good hunting out there.

s-l1600 (21).png

s-l1600 (22).png

s-l1600 (15).png

Back