The Legend of Zelda (Netflix Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
tumblr_mvrmq2t4JO1ro4c5vo1_250.gif

Netflix and Nintendo developing a live-action Legend of Zelda TV show, WSJ reports | Polygon

Hey, Listen! Netflix is Developing a Live-Action LEGEND OF ZELDA Series « Nerdist

Netflix is Developing a Live-Action Legend of Zelda Series! - ComingSoon.net

Just imagine what this could open the door to. So many potential video game properties waiting to be franchised and replace comic book movies.

Some great games, but Nintendo's history with live action and cartoon stuff is. . .mixed, to put it kindly. And it was never the story around Zelda that was particularly interesting to me, but the gameplay. But we'll see.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I don't care.

Nintendo Japan is terrible when it comes to appreciation of its audience.
Actually, the entire Japan entertainment industry is.

If it's good then cool. If not - nothing new.

Just imagine what this could open the door to. So many potential video game properties waiting to be franchised and replace comic book movies.

If they can actually pull off what they claim (like game of thrones but for a broader audience) then good lord, this good be good. Obviously explicit content is not something they can do, but if they can match acting, cinematography and visual effects quality to Game of Thrones, then....:drool

Some great games, but Nintendo's history with live action and cartoon stuff is. . .mixed, to put it kindly. And it was never the story around Zelda that was particularly interesting to me, but the gameplay. But we'll see.

Yup. Gameplay mechanics and the score made this one of my favorites.

to make this happen they need to get a writer that can take one game in the series and turn it into a season. example: A Link to the Past, every episode could be Link going to a dungeon, getting the boomerang, Bow and arrows, hook shot and defeating the dungeon boss. the season finale could be Link versus Ganon at the Pyramid. if the series is successful they could make the other games into live action.

Back