The Law, the law never ends. 1/6 Art Figures Judge Alvarez

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first saw him I was like cool it's Judge Giant.
But it's not.
Might PO him to pose along with my Dredd and Anderson(not AF version)

He could pass for Judge Giant, as long as somebody stands in front of his badge. :wink1:

latest

3517287-judge+giant.png

People are complaining about the screen time the character had?
Hot Toys makes Iron Man suits that were on screen shorter than this characters.
I can bet that this figure will be a lot cheaper than one of those suits too!

People are complaining about the screen time the character had?
Hot Toys makes Iron Man suits that were on screen shorter than this characters.
I can bet that this figure will be a lot cheaper than one of those suits too!

:lecture

Lack of screen time doesn't come into it for me.

It's about getting a new judge with a sculpt that fits inside the helmet; a new unique badge; and a new weapon.

This is lame, they should have made his Lawmaster bike instead. Even if the detailing was simplified to keep costs down, it would still have flown off the shelves.

They're either very smart or incredibly stupid. Whichever kind this is, I feel this type of thinking must be rewarded somehow. Ordered!

This is lame, they should have made his Lawmaster bike instead. Even if the detailing was simplified to keep costs down, it would still have flown off the shelves.

I'd kill for a 1/6 Lawmaster. Trying to work out how to do a custom.

Cool pic.
Any issues with putting him together?

Not really, he's virtually the same as Dredd.

To put the armoured vest on I unclipped the side fasteners, pulled his head off, and worked the elasticated arm straps up his arms.

The belt feeds through the loops on the vest, and you put on the attachments as you go.

I've received my Alvarez - had a quick look - and I'm assuming his helmet is not removable? Tried to force the issue - but it ain't budging. Can anyone confirm if it was designed this way???

Since the original Armoured cop thread was locked, I'll like to ask if anyone else's elbow pad has started to detach like mine has. Seems like the glue has dried off or something.

Since the original Armoured cop thread was locked, I'll like to ask if anyone else's elbow pad has started to detach like mine has. Seems like the glue has dried off or something.

Mine did the same on the left elbow. Put some fresh glue on there, easy fix.

Back