CRAFTONE:1/6 Bank Robbers -CriminalCrew 2 & Detective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to PO these two the night, like Kuat of Kuat said may as well add to what we already have.

The Sizemore HS is shocking though.

Ordered them from KG Hobby.

Looking at this shot,

judging by how short the barrel is, they might actually have made Hanna's M1991A1 Officers ACP, even though the specs list it as a 'M1911A1 Custom'.

The Cheritto figures isn't as appealing as the first two, due to sculpt and the possibly oversized suit re-used from the taller Shiherlis. But it would be hard to pass on him as I'm into the idea of assembling the crew for the armoured car job.

Like you mentioned in the other thread, I like that they were mindful enough to make Chris taller than Neil too. But judging by the group pic I think that Michael is the same height as Chris. Hard to tell if the suits are cut the same or slightly different but the pants look longer on Mike.

I think Hanna only has that one pistol with ivory grips but they did make it undersized

How is KG? They seem to have the best prices for these. Does that include shipping to the states?

You have to talk to me in customary units man. I no speaky da metric system
biggrin.gif
. I think the heights in those links sound plausible.

Hmmm that screen shot makes me think that it's not undersized after all. I thought it was like a normal sized .45; didn't realize it has a shortened barrel

I'll see what the bottom line is at KG. There are domestic retailers that have them listed for $20 more per set (also before shipping). If it's only a matter of that it may be better to buy locally, especially in case there's an issue

I dont think that Pacino sculpt is all bad. You get what you pay for and in this case it seems like a pretty decent fig. imo.

Decent figure for the price, likeness is pretty good imo. Tailoring leaves a bit to be desired especially when I have been spoiled with Yunsil clothing sets for a while now. Nice weathering on the rifle, badge and ring are well done. I like it, fits good on the shelf.

IMG_1262.JPG

This set is really turning out great. They look so good on the shelf together. Now for the armored truck crew, you just need a cop with blood coming out of his ears about to make a move on Wayne Groh. :lol

Hi, does anyone have the Tom Sizemore figure wearing the hockey mask and overalls? PM me. Interested in buying. Thanks! :)

Back