The Last Man on Earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First 2 eps have been pretty good. Season is shaping up pretty nicely thus far. They should have taken a Zombieland approach and done a double tap, but whatevs :lol

This show seriously gets better and better.

What's everyone's predictions for Gail?

I know this thread doesn't get much action, but did you guys like the finale?!?

I loved it. And can't wait for season 4. :rock

I know this thread doesn't get much action, but did you guys like the finale?!?

I loved it. And can't wait for season 4. :rock

"Hi. I'm Pamela." :lol I dug the time jump. Nearly catatonic, mentally ill Melissa seemed a bit too real and started to get really unsettling, but, yeah, that was a great episode. Carol and her Sounds of Laughter cracked me the hell up. These characters just get increasingly deranged and I kind of love it.:lol

I'm really struggling to like Melissa again - ever since she went ill. I really liked her before. :(

I honestly never thought this show would get a second season, let alone a fourth, so it's awesome. I thought the finale was great. It kinda makes me afraid of Pamela, to just shoot some guy in the head like that. I mean this isn't a zombie apocalypse. Looking forward to see how she is with the group.

I honestly never thought this show would get a second season, let alone a fourth, so it's awesome. I thought the finale was great. It kinda makes me afraid of Pamela, to just shoot some guy in the head like that. I mean this isn't a zombie apocalypse. Looking forward to see how she is with the group.

I hope she's a series regular.

I'm trying to get the word out, guys. I need your help.

Here's the story:

I'm in the final four entries of a Twitter poll contest for: @LastManFOX.

https://twitter.com/LastManFOX/status/912717211252301824

If any of you have a Twitter account and are willing to help me out, please vote for me (@hero2point0). Check out all of the entries, but I think you'll find my entry to be awesome and worthy of the win. The contest ends Sunday morning. I'm currently in second place, but I'm hoping that will change.

I'd really appreciate your support. It would mean a lot. If you know of anyone who can help, it would be greatly appreciated! :rock

Here's the story:

If any of you have a Twitter account and are willing to help me out, please vote for me (@hero2point0). Check out all of the entries, but I think you'll find my entry to be awesome and worthy of the win. The contest ends Sunday morning. I'm currently in second place, but I'm hoping that will change.

I'd really appreciate your support. It would mean a lot. If you know of anyone who can help, it would be greatly appreciated! :rock

I gotchu, fam.

Here's the story:

Voted Chap, Good Luck! :duff

Here's the story:

Guys, I'm still lingering in second! If you haven't voted and want to help, please vote!

Contest ends tomorrow around noon EST.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back