The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, that autographed print was the Holy Grail of Oz Comic Con! Best gift ever!

I agree 110% :lecture Can't wait to get it framed.

Here's one last shopped Boba Fett pic.

P1170075-1.jpg

How does the color of your Boba's helmet look in person? Mine looks too green, but I'm not seeing that in your first photo. Maybe it's all about the lighting.

Awesome Torrance dude! That repaint is fantastic :rock

Also that Stan Lee auto is indeed a damn generous gift. There are a few members here that really treat some of us like we'd be family.

Awesome update bro. :clap

A lot of great stuff since my last visit, congrats KD !

btw, I want that Boba !

How does the color of your Boba's helmet look in person? Mine looks too green, but I'm not seeing that in your first photo. Maybe it's all about the lighting.

The first shot is pretty much what I see in person. But I am sure under different lighting conditions it will change.
Whoa, missed this! Best Jack I've ever seen :lecture

Ski did a great job on the repaint. For a cheap $100 bootleg figure, it has a pretty solid sculpt.

Love the autographed photo. God bless the nacho snacho zip zap zabba!

:goodpost:

Awesome Torrance dude! That repaint is fantastic :rock

Also that Stan Lee auto is indeed a damn generous gift. There are a few members here that really treat some of us like we'd be family.

Awesome update bro. :clap

Thanks Roy!

No doubt there are some genuinely good people here. Unfortunatly there is only about 10 :lol

Great update my friend ;)

Thnx sir!

A lot of great stuff since my last visit, congrats KD !

btw, I want that Boba !

Thanks Mastter!

And no Boba for you :nono

:)

Thank you sirs.
Very cool cars!! :clap So in real life which would you prefer? :monkey3

110% General Lee.

69 Charger is my dream car. Its utter perfection. I'd take a 69 GTO Judge too, but if I could only own one vehicle it would be a 69 charger.

One day I will own one :lecture

Awesome scores King!!!

I've been eyeing an A-Team Van and the Ecto-1 for a few months now. Is that from the Elite collection?

I also need that Batmobile. Currently I just have a Kitt and Delorean.

Alot of awesome updates there KD. Congrats on the Boba Fett and the A-Team van & General Lee look sweet! :clap

So, no love for the 1970 Dodge Charger from The Fast And Furious?

Back