The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you sirs.

110% General Lee.

69 Charger is my dream car. Its utter perfection. I'd take a 69 GTO Judge too, but if I could only own one vehicle it would be a 69 charger.

One day I will own one :lecture

Electric Blue with Black Top, Black Interior 69 Charger RT with a Pistol Grip Shifter connected to a A-727 Torgueflite bolted up to a 426 Hemi, Real Muscle

NEW STUFF!

P1160338.jpg

Very nice. I've been thinking about picking this one up myself.

Thank you sirs.

110% General Lee.

69 Charger is my dream car. Its utter perfection. I'd take a 69 GTO Judge too, but if I could only own one vehicle it would be a 69 charger.

One day I will own one :lecture

70' Charger is boss imo. Still a 68-70's charger is the sexiest muscle car ever made. Awesome additions dude :rock

I've been keeping my eye on that new Hot Wheels stuff. Just beautiful. EVIL is right though, the A-Team van (as bad as I want it) has the wrong colour grey.

Awesome scores King!!!

I've been eyeing an A-Team Van and the Ecto-1 for a few months now. Is that from the Elite collection?

I also need that Batmobile. Currently I just have a Kitt and Delorean.

Yeah, Elite collection. Got my eye on the Ecto and gonna grab KITT when it comes out later this year for sure.
Alot of awesome updates there KD. Congrats on the Boba Fett and the A-Team van & General Lee look sweet! :clap

So, no love for the 1970 Dodge Charger from The Fast And Furious?

Than you sir.

Yeah, that '70 is titts. But its not the General Lee.
General Lee for the win! Nice score KD. A Team van not too shabby either.

Thanks sir.

Electric Blue with Black Top, Black Interior 69 Charger RT with a Pistol Grip Shifter connected to a A-727 Torgueflite bolted up to a 426 Hemi, Real Muscle

:drool

Glad to see you fell into the 1/18 trap. They are a good bang for the buck. Enjoy them!

Its 98% your fault.

I like the cars King, congrats mate.:clap Are they 1:18 scale by any chance????

Yes indeed, 1:18 scale.

Great cars, like them especially the General. Looks really cool.

Thanks sir!!
Very nice. I've been thinking about picking this one up myself.

Make sure you pick up the newest one from Auto World.

Read this: https://dukescollector.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-118-scale-diecast-general-lee-from.html

70' Charger is boss imo. Still a 68-70's charger is the sexiest muscle car ever made. Awesome additions dude :rock

I've been keeping my eye on that new Hot Wheels stuff. Just beautiful. EVIL is right though, the A-Team van (as bad as I want it) has the wrong colour grey.

Thanks Roy.

Yeah, the grey is light, darker in person, but still to light. Not a deal breaker for me though.

Thanks again everyone :bow

Back