The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think King is more like this...

My%20Car%20Is%20My%20Lover_%20StrangeloveD.jpg

Wal Mart carries them; search for "black leaning shelf" and they will come up as the $89 option.

That's what I use as well and aside from needing to dust they are great for 1/6 and other scale collectibles :rock

Holy ____balls, Target wants $119 for these suckas. And I didn't see any at WalMart. Dayum Gina! :monkey4

That is one fantastic collection, specially love all the Jasons you have there including pam woop woop!

I haven't been Licked Clean since Last Week, True Story :exactly: :lol:lol:lol
wait a minute what form is this again, oh yea, Kings Kinky Korner of Karnal Knowledge :nana: :wave

HAPPY DAY! Got my custom made Kurgan sword hanger from Coco today and I am amazed! Coco'c craftsmanship is second to none. I cant say enough about it, its pure perfection. The sword hangs perfectly on it, and the chrome sword hangers match the sword perfectly. Coco even put a small block on the the bottom to the blade is not resting against the back of the hanger. Its prefect. Not much else to say!

P1070539.jpg

P1070528.jpg

P1070540.jpg

P1070534.jpg

P1070525.jpg

P1070536.jpg

P1070531.jpg

Its no small feat what Coco accomplished, this sword is so oddly shaped, Coco had to put in a ton of work to get it just right. And he did so in every way possible!

The man is a freaking genius!!! :bow

Thank you sirs, Coco is amazing :lecture

Also got in today, my MacReady head from Seb!!! Outstanding paint work and snow weathering. Has to be seen in person to really take in the weathering. The guys work in mind bogglingly realistic. Seb also did sculpt work too because it had HORRIBLE casting bubbles. I didnt think it could be saved, but Seb did it. So awful he almost didnt have a nose.

Anyway, here is the bash I did, not any one specific scene from the movie. Just a mixture of looks he had. I did some light snow weathering on the entire figure, but didnt show up very good in pix.

I wish I had kept pictures of what it looked like before, but I couldn't find them, oh well...

P1070605.jpg

P1070607.jpg

P1070616.jpg

P1070613.jpg

P1070627.jpg

Oh, and a special thanks to barryo for help with the bash and the sculpt to get the ball rolling :wink1:

Thnx Buttflossi & d76 :)

And I found a couple old in progress pix before I painted the jacket or did any weathering.

Came a LONG way :lol

MacReady1-1.jpg

MacReady2-1.jpg

MacReady3-1.jpg

P1070627.jpg

P1070642.jpg

Last edited:
Back