The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection KD!

Wow! Love your collection KD. Especially your marvel display!
Very VERY nice! Congrats!
Many thanks, sirs!
Man, King your enthusiasm for this figure is making me regret my cheap saving 10% ways. But, I can wait another week or so. At least I will keep telling myself that :monkey2

You're gonna love it GB! This figure is definitely turned up to 11 :rock

Brilliant pics mate. Looks just like a guy in a Spidey suit rather than a 1/6th figure. Great work :clap:clap

Gonna be waiting on my Spidey for a while yet :impatient:

Bob

Wow great pics of spidey !!! Now i must get the black suited coming out ...awesome collection ,very cool set up , just started collecting i got the dagobah from sideshow was my 1st buy and slowly try build a awesome army such as yours .....exspensive but worth every penny.........

Congrats bro on the Jason PF and Spidey... both rocks :rock

Thanks you much, gentlemen!

Alright, no more talk. Give me your collection, NOW!

PM me your address, I'll get everything shipped out to you ASAP!

cool collection!! like the two hulk one grey one green!!

Big kongrats!!!

Great Spidey! Nice poses.

Thats a cool Spidy man, I've been debating on getting him. I recently got bit by the HTs bug.

Thanks again, very much!

Love the shot w/ the Corleone kitty! :lol So tempted to get Spidey....

Do it, MANDO, you wont regret it!!!

Is that a Kurgan sword just leaning against the wall? Shameful.

Shameful indeed. If only I could get someone to build me a proper display for it :cool:

P1060682.jpg
P1060673.jpg

P1060691.jpg
P1060695.jpg

P1060708.jpg
P1060715.jpg

/QUOTE]

Brilliant pics mate. Looks just like a guy in a Spidey suit rather than a 1/6th figure. Great work :clap:clap

Gonna be waiting on my Spidey for a while yet :impatient:

Bob

yup if i had sene this earlier i might have got this, still think this and thor figures are dope,, :sick

Glad to see you're digging Spidey, Chase. :rock I'm loving the ol' Web head too. It's crazy how many amazing figures have been released this year. It's going to be impossible to pick my favorite but Spidey will definitely be close to the top.

Spidey sure is one of those figures that is just TOO MUCH fun to pose and take pics of it!
It can easily become a meme itself!!!

It is, thats why I need two. I hate that I can't keep posing this without fear of damaging it.

Glad to see you're digging Spidey, Chase. :rock I'm loving the ol' Web head too. It's crazy how many amazing figures have been released this year. It's going to be impossible to pick my favorite but Spidey will definitely be close to the top.

Too true, ButtFlossi, its been a great year of figures and we still have 4 more months to go....:thud:

I never get bored looking at this collection. Can't wait to see next years updated pics.

Thanks maskfreak! I'll have another small update coming shorty if everything goes according to plans.

:drool

Amazing man,....saw the update from the 3rd and if possible, I think the collection looks better than the first time I saw it.

Awesome man....pure win!

Edit:

F...you'd think by 1700 posts now I'd know to check for the lastest update. Awesome Spidey man! Congrats! Mine is here Wednesday...can't wait to get this guy.

Another great collection. Major congrats!

Thnx sir.

Whoa, how did I miss this thread? Beautiful collection and nice setup.

The grail for me is that Leatherface PF. :drool

Nice job King:rock

Thnx Mr. Austin.

Leatherface PF is still in my top 3 premium formats, absolutely love it!

:drool

Amazing man,....saw the update from the 3rd and if possible, I think the collection looks better than the first time I saw it.

Awesome man....pure win!

Edit:

F...you'd think by 1700 posts now I'd know to check for the lastest update. Awesome Spidey man! Congrats! Mine is here Wednesday...can't wait to get this guy.

:lol

Thnx Chig! You can always subscribe to the thread, that way you will never miss one of my awesome updates :wink1:

Back