The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

Looking good King!!!

Well the numbers have shifted a bit... mostly due to your high Joe numbers. But we have a total of 76 items on display in common and I have another 9 that are currently not on display.

So at least 85 pieces total that are the same :lol We even have some of the same custom figures including a '84 Reese and Roy Jason :lol

your collection is very non ca-ca.

EDIT: you can't type "____" on this forum anymore? what an outrage.

Thanks Craw :rock

Yeah, Dave and his evil minions banned ____, so I go with kahkah now. Take that kahkah mods :pfft:
Looking good King!!!

Well the numbers have shifted a bit... mostly due to your high Joe numbers. But we have a total of 76 items on display in common and I have another 9 that are currently not on display.

So at least 85 pieces total that are the same :lol We even have some of the same custom figures including a '84 Reese and Roy Jason :lol

Holy shat :google

Thats freakin' awesome. I'd like to make it more, you got at least 10 items I want in my collection. :(

Same here man... you've got a number of kickass pieces I'd like to score.

Sadly space is an issue... and $$$ as some of the things I want (older HT pieces) are damn pricey :lol

Just ditch your wife, I'll get rid of Batty and we'll form the...............GREATEST...KOLLECTION.....EVER!!!! MMMWWWAHAHAHHAAHHAH!!!!!!

Get slade too :rock

Yeah, our collections combined would be unreal.

Slade and I were roomates about 10 years ago... it was pretty awesome. But our collections (especially mine) were nothing compared to what they are now :lol

And just think... by selling off all the doubles and triples we could buy even more ____!!! :rock :rock :rock

Loving the new stuff King Peeness! :rock

Sabertooth is a sweet addition, statue or not, and every damn FF pic I see has me wanting that figure now. It's going to be impossible to pass on a single GI Joe figure. :(

Loving the new stuff King Peeness! :rock

Sabertooth is a sweet addition, statue or not, and every damn FF pic I see has me wanting that figure now. It's going to be impossible to pass on a single GI Joe figure. :(

Thnx ButtFlossi!

You pass on FF you=FAIL.

Awesome Kollektion, King :rock :rock :rock

But why no Iron Man Mark I?

Thnx Fingaz!

When it shipped I didnt have the coin for it and by the time I got around to being able to purchase, it was dried up and gone. Still on my to get list.

Its amazing I think only a handfull of guys here continue to build their collection rather than sell every now and then. Locked and stocked!

Always a pleasure, brother. :clap

the best collection there is on this board. Everyone else can stop posting pictures and go home!

Awesome collection, Chase!

Another fun similarity between out collections (besides the same kind of shelves, over 50% overlap and similar wall color) is that we both have between 150 and 160 1/6 figures on display :lol

I swear, if I felt lazier and liked refried beans more I'd swear we were separated at birth! You aren't by any chance stingy with money or carry a small bag of gold around your neck do you?!?

Hey King, again nice set up and collection!

Quick question for you though as I was browsing it again...what type of shelves are those that you have your Wolverine and Sabretooth PF's on? Where did you get them and do they make them so that you can customize how you set them up (stack them, etc)?

Oh yeah, and BTW, did you customize your regular looking CC from the Joe line? Body looks much better and I like the cape.

Thanks in advance King!

Just to help out... Mad Max was made by Elvis1976, one of the customizing greats :lecture

Awesome Collection, King!!

your setup is fantastic:)

the best collection there is on this board. Everyone else can stop posting pictures and go home!

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Another fun similarity between out collections (besides the same kind of shelves, over 50% overlap and similar wall color) is that we both have between 150 and 160 1/6 figures on display :lol

I swear, if I felt lazier and liked refried beans more I'd swear we were separated at birth! You aren't by any chance stingy with money or carry a small bag of gold around your neck do you?!?

Goddamn thats a lot of figures :google

I AM stingy with money! AND carry a small bag of gold around my neck!!!

Hey King, again nice set up and collection!

Quick question for you though as I was browsing it again...what type of shelves are those that you have your Wolverine and Sabretooth PF's on? Where did you get them and do they make them so that you can customize how you set them up (stack them, etc)?

Oh yeah, and BTW, did you customize your regular looking CC from the Joe line? Body looks much better and I like the cape.

Thanks in advance King!

They are from WalMart. Nothing fancy. They stack 4 shelves high I think. Couldnt find the exact ones but they are similar to these:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Safco-Pr...ving-5-Shelves-36w-x-18d-x-72h-Black/14626475

And CC is on a Saturday Toys body.

Man, your collection is freakin' awesome!! Can you tell me if that Mad Max is a custom or from some minor company?

Just to help out... Mad Max was made by Elvis1976, one of the customizing greats :lecture

galactiboy speaks the truth :lecture

Your collection is just brilliant!
Fantastic set up and display.

Thnx Iron Patriot.

Recent addition: Emperor Palpatine

SDC13995.jpg

SDC14022.jpg

SDC14014.jpg

SDC14003-1.jpg

SDC14072-1.jpg