The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

Wait for it.......wait for it.......
thats_racist.gif

I had a feeling... :monkey1

AWESOME collection KD ;)

Thnx darthsnatch!

Your pose for the Steel Brigade figure reminded me of this-

Thats an awesome poster, and I can definitely get that vibe from the SB figure.
I had a feeling... :monkey1

Yeah...welll, it had to be said :lol

But to answer the question, no, he does no spell like refried beans..:rotfl..... :pfft:

Superb collection, sir!:clap:clap

Thnx :)

I love this kollection King--- and I think I'm definitely going to have to get those black leaning step shelves for my future basement "man cave"... They really do a good job of displaying the 1/6. I'm thinking about a deep red colour for the walls and an entire side with the 1/6 with the other sides saved for PF's and lifesize (unique) displays.

Really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

I love this kollection King--- and I think I'm definitely going to have to get those black leaning step shelves for my future basement "man cave"... They really do a good job of displaying the 1/6. I'm thinking about a deep red colour for the walls and an entire side with the 1/6 with the other sides saved for PF's and lifesize (unique) displays.

Really nice.

Thnx a lot Neil! They really do work great for 1/6. Thats the color I am gonna paint too, a dark red:

deep_red_300.gif

Two problems though, thats a ____ load of wall space to paint and I hate nothing worse than painting :( I have been saying I am gonna do it for years, but just keep putting it off.

Okay, smells like ass it is... those were the only two options :clap

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Thnx a lot Neil! They really do work great for 1/6. Thats the color I am gonna paint too, a dark red:

deep_red_300.gif

Two problems though, thats a ____ load of wall space to paint and I hate nothing worse than painting :( I have been saying I am gonna do it for years, but just keep putting it off.

Those leaning shelves are about $90 from Wal-Mart aren't they?...
My collection is in two places (my office upstairs has all of my SW and my tv room has the rest) but I've got a room in my unfinished basement that I think (now) is safe from past flooding and I'm ready to renovate it for a "man cave"--- I just have to finish some outside projects first (most notably my new deck now that I've got the new pool up)... But looking on here has definitely given me tons of good ideas. The red does look good.

Yup, you can order them direct to your local WalMart for pick up.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Leaning-Wa...ndingMethod=rr

If you're feeling extra spunky feel free to come down and paint my room too :)

:rotfl Yeah, I would but I'm afraid that my room is going to be more than just painting the walls-- I'm looking at putting up drywall, resurfacing the floor and doing the ceiling-- not to mention installing track lighting (and possibly laying the foundation for a future flat screen with surround sound wiring)... It'll be a work in progress (I'm thinking of starting a new thread to show the transition) and it'll probably take a while, but I'll pick away at it in the evening once football season starts. Anyway I'm trying to get lots of ideas from other collections and I like the look of that red with black shelves-- especially the leaning shelves for the 1/6 like you've got. I think I'll buy one or two a month so that way I'll have the necessary lot by the time the room starts to come together. Great pose on Duke by the way, I don't like posing him with his helmet but I do want it to be seen somewhere.

I got tired just reading your description of what you have to do. Really, that was kind of a lot of words :monkey4

Should be a worth while project and when you hearts really in something it always come out better. Be sure to post lost of shots of you work in progress.

And track lighting is a great idea. I would do the same but I'm to lazy. :(

Gotta say I prefer the unmasked look... both are intense, but the unmasked looks like he's too pissed to be able to scream.

Wow that thing is effective! VERY NICE, Chase! Congrats, assbreath.

Thnx a lot Roy. Its an amazing piece, c(0)ck stain.

Very nice Chase. Should look awesome with your other Marvel PFs... Which sculpt are you digging the most? That unmasked head is growing on me.

Thnx ButtFlossi!

Unmasked for sure. Like I said in the Wolverine thread, it just has more personality. Everyone seems to think it sux, but I dig it more than the masked.

Galactoboy said:
Gotta say I prefer the unmasked look... both are intense, but the unmasked looks like he's too pissed to be able to scream.

Agree 100%! Unmasked is much better imo.

Thnx ButtFlossi!

Unmasked for sure. Like I said in the Wolverine thread, it just has more personality. Everyone seems to think it sux, but I dig it more than the masked.

:lecture I'm thinking the same thing, Pen-Is Lover. The masked head looks more like he's taking a trip to the dentist for a cleaning than going into berzerker rage mode.

Not bad for a statue. Like the unmasked best.

Yes indeed, not a bad statue at all.

:lecture I'm thinking the same thing, Pen-Is Lover. The masked head looks more like he's taking a trip to the dentist for a cleaning than going into berzerker rage mode.

Unmasked for the win :rock

He'll have to chill with these ****** bags till Sabertooth arrives.......

SDC13659.jpg

Back