The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

Awesome collection King!

2 questions on shelving
The slanted wall one, were did you pick those up at?
And the smaller double shelves with the transformers where did you get those, they look familiar.

Ah crap.... Now I'm tempted. I loved those things as a kid.

DO IT!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!

Awesome collection King!

2 questions on shelving
The slanted wall one, were did you pick those up at?
And the smaller double shelves with the transformers where did you get those, they look familiar.

The leaning shevles can be found at Target and Wal-Mart.

https://www.target.com/gp/detail.ht...000MSBONM&CPNG=furniture&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001https://www.target.com/Leaning-5-Tier-Bookshelf-Black/dp/B000TDOVNK/ref=sc_pd_gwvub_3_title

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Leaning-Wall-Shelf-Black/6958523?findingMethod=rr

And the other ones are from Wal Mart too. Cant find them on the site though.

Galactiboy said the exact same thing :lol

*mine is better than GB's*

I can thank Galactiboy for that one, he really hooked me :bow

Man, you just can't stop referencing me... I think you might be sweet on me :love :love :love

And while I won't say you have the better collection, I will say I do covet many of your figures... especially some of the kickass customs :rock :rock

I might be little sweet on you....so....Just dont tell Batty :nono

Oh, you werent supposed to see that :(

SDC13529.jpg

He's right there by Rocky.

looking over the dead section i don't seem to see the butcher's block displayed prominently towards the front...................:tap

im not hater guys i just needed to explain it that im not saying king of darkness is what is you see at that photo its what people in my area think when see things like KD collection im sadly surrounded by people all things collectible figures and video games and comic books is for virgin nerds freaks and lonely people and i $#*@%$ hate that
i think your you collection is awesome king of darkness and your probably a great and normal guy but with just a particular hobby just like everybody else on this forum and i know your not the things described above but sadly people were i live think other wise like when you buy the DX01 joker form the the dark knight a awesome fig! :lecture
people say ''why the hell would you buy a stupid doll for 175 bucks nerd''
its really irritating and i can do what ever the hell i do with my money
but its getting tiresome

:lol:lol:lol

looking over the dead section i don't seem to see the butcher's block displayed prominently towards the front...................:tap

:tap...........:tap..............:tap

king , i like your collection..i won't tell you what to do or call you brother..
i bet sitting in that room or just standing you see something different everytime you look around it. you might not see it right off when you enter the room because someone new's jaw would drop to the ground.. i know mine would for sure..
alsome collection..

Back