The Josh's 2013 Comic-Con Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tired of getting pushed around and squished in the crowds the time I went. I can't imagine trying to take good pictures of all the stuff in the middle of all that. I had fun, though, so I really hope to be able to return one day.

I think they need to do away with those ginormous SDCC bags. Nobody needs a bag that big.

I got tired of getting pushed around and squished in the crowds the time I went. I can't imagine trying to take good pictures of all the stuff in the middle of all that. I had fun, though, so I really hope to be able to return one day.

I think they need to do away with those ginormous SDCC bags. Nobody needs a bag that big.

I like 'em! They're good for laundry or storing away your big huge comforters.

I get help with my badge allowing me to take good pictures and its about picking a dead moment at that booth or an item where there aren't many people. The con is fun but it does have its moments where it can drive ya nuts.

Got our badges and swag bags around 1:30 today at Town and Country. They downsized the bags quite a big this year and made them as backpacks. MUCH nicer IMO. And they have snaps at the top to hold them closed. :)

Got our badges and swag bags around 1:30 today at Town and Country. They downsized the bags quite a big this year and made them as backpacks. MUCH nicer IMO. And they have snaps at the top to hold them closed. :)

What's on them this year?

Back