The Josh's 2013 Comic-Con Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears so. As far as exclusives go. As of now they will have the Kili statue for sale there, the first in the hobbit hole series, second barrel rider, and a new t-shirt they just announced. They will have some older things like the already announced art prints and could have other unannounced items.

It appears so. As far as exclusives go. As of now they will have the Kili statue for sale there, the first in the hobbit hole series, second barrel rider, and a new t-shirt they just announced. They will have some older things like the already announced art prints and could have other unannounced items.

Okay, thanks. I missed out on the Thorin exclusive and I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else.

Josh, maybe you see something I dont, since youre so thorough.

But, I couldnt find anything about wecomics or comic strips. Seems everything was comic book related panels.

I didn't see anything like that myself. I will go through them all again tonight though.

Great rundown in the first post Josh! Cant wait to see what treasures this year brings. And thanks for the insightful look into ComicCom every year bro,u ****ing rock!:rock

I didn't see anything like that myself. I will go through them all again tonight though.

thats ok. I appreciate you looking. I was just kinda bummed since I just started my own comic strip and wanted to get some pointers on how to be more successful with it.

67736_556422574422476_1452894213_n.jpg

thats ok. I appreciate you looking. I was just kinda bummed since I just started my own comic strip and wanted to get some pointers on how to be more successful with it.

I scanned it again and didn't see it.

Gave you your first thumbs up on your youtube vid, Josh! :D

Thanks! I just did that real quick today to let folks know I was still alive more than anything. :lol

My username is coachlong023. The name of the channel I believe is the same as the blog I did for a while The Pulse.

Back