Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going also for this statue. i think it looks good, and also i see heath ledger in it. But the only shame of the statue are the fire flames...

well thats true, but then it looks more like a HT right?

Also i have a question: some people said, "The lower the number of the statue is, The more beautiful he is"

is that true or not?

well thats true, but then it looks more like a HT right?

Nope ...a 1/6 HT figure and a 1/4 statue will never look the same. :wink1:

Also i have a question: some people said, "The lower the number of the statue is, The more beautiful he is"

is that true or not?

I don't think so ...they are all hand painted, so it depends on a lot of things. :dunno :)

I did some paint-up on mine ...and I'm satisfied with it. :wink1:

20170704_204634.jpg

Do you also have the batman with it?

i was thinking to get the bat also with it, but maybe im going to display this one with the samurai bat and catwoman 90'

well maybe im going for the dark knight premium also or the BVS version

But i can also display it with the samurai batman i think :)

Can you tell me something?

the batman V superman is much taller then the joker right? or almost the same high?

Can you tell me something?

the batman V superman is much taller then the joker right? or almost the same high?

Both Batman BVS PFs are significantly taller then the TDK Joker PF.

And it's not just caused by a slightly higher base, but the scales are different.

is that true or not?
Numbers are random and mean nothing to the overall quality. Sometimes an AP/Sample is better due to factory knowing it will be scrutinized more, but actual numbered pieces other than having a "cool" number means nothing.

I keep coming back to this thread because im leaning towards getting this statue. Anyone that has it can you let me know your thoughts on the gun arm without magnets does it seem secure or will it eventually be an issue. Any other feedback about the statue will be appreciated.

I keep coming back to this thread because im leaning towards getting this statue. Anyone that has it can you let me know your thoughts on the gun arm without magnets does it seem secure or will it eventually be an issue. Any other feedback about the statue will be appreciated.

Have you read the whole thread?

Numbers are random and mean nothing to the overall quality. Sometimes an AP/Sample is better due to factory knowing it will be scrutinized more, but actual numbered pieces other than having a "cool" number means nothing.

i see, so it dont say anything :)

Both Batman BVS PFs are significantly taller then the TDK Joker PF.

And it's not just caused by a slightly higher base, but the scales are different.

its a shame that they dont make the same high for statues

so i cant display the BVS bat with the joker face to face i think right? i need the dark knight version for that i think

because the high are difference..

They are from different movies. Why would you want to display them together?

For what it's worth, I have both dark knight premium formats and I like them as a pair. The Joker isn't perfect, it has it's flaws but it's not a bad piece. Goes well with Batman.

The joker HT is more like the joker then the statue true, And yes i want to display them together but maybe im going for the dark knight bat also

I did some paint-up on mine ...and I'm satisfied with it. :wink1:

View attachment 350890

It is a definite improvement...don't go grungier otherwise he will start too look like this homeless guy who wanted to shake my hand once and looked like he just stepped out of a coal mine and sewer at the same time....oh, and the nose doesn't blend in...now it's too white compared to the rest of his face. Please take another pic with some more light.

Back