Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

I would love to have this statue as well, but I think I'm going to try to wait as long as possible to order, if I do order. I hate the thought of the money I'd lose if I ended up changing my mind, or for whatever reason, couldn't get it when the time came

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am waiting also. The sculpt just did not blow me away. Even my wife asked if I will get him. Will wait for production pics. With increased prices I really have to think about every purchase. Especially since secondary market is dead.

The exclusive version is worth the pre-ordering of this piece.

The exclusive version is worth the pre-ordering of this piece.

Are you sure your in the right Joker forum, this is for the Heath Ledger Dark Knight one. The swap out is just the hand with the detonator, not the fantastic second head that the Arkham Joker came with haha. That was a great exclusive.

Haha yeah not sure if this was sarcasm or something...

That EX is freaking awful. It's weird that they couldn't come up with something better, or at least add something MORE and not just that lame extra hand.

Are you sure your in the right Joker forum, this is for the Heath Ledger Dark Knight one. The swap out is just the hand with the detonator, not the fantastic second head that the Arkham Joker came with haha. That was a great exclusive.

Yep...the swap out hand adds a whole different meaning for the item...sometimes is not how big of a change that matters...it is what brings into the final setup and display value. But I can understand why it does not seem much for some people.

The stance is what's bothering me most about the statue, tbh. I don't like how some statues look really bad from some angles, a good statue should look good from all angles, at least that's one of the points in my guide to investing in one. The one-leg up can be done really well, like in the came of some Prime 1 statues but the way they've twisted the body a certain way or put the arms a certain way on some statues make it look awkward at some angles. I'd love to get statues that you can put on a rotating case and it'll look good 360 all around.

The way he's standing just looks weird to me. The hunched slightly bent over look can be done well I think if they altered the stance a little bit.

dc-comics-the-joker-the-dark-knight-premium-format-300251-04.jpg

Personally i think its a good pose. I mean he does have a hunch stance. My only gripe is the machine gun AND the card. I read a comment somewhere. They tried incorporating 2 scenes. I think the one where he meets the mob and the one where he faves batman in the street. Just seems weird. At least a switch the cards with a pocket knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally i think its a good pose. I mean he does have a hunch stance. My only gripe is the machine gun AND the card. I read a comment somewhere. They tried incorporating 2 scenes. I think the one where he meets the mob and the one where he faves batman in the street. Just seems weird. At least a switch the cards with a pocket knife.

True that...that's why this pose will look veterano Witherspoon the detonador...don't you think?

Yep...the swap out hand adds a whole different meaning for the item...sometimes is not how big of a change that matters...it is what brings into the final setup and display value. But I can understand why it does not seem much for some people.

EX is a "joke" for this piece, so many better choices there could have been.

The stance is what's bothering me most about the statue, tbh. I don't like how some statues look really bad from some angles, a good statue should look good from all angles, at least that's one of the points in my guide to investing in one. The one-leg up can be done really well, like in the came of some Prime 1 statues but the way they've twisted the body a certain way or put the arms a certain way on some statues make it look awkward at some angles. I'd love to get statues that you can put on a rotating case and it'll look good 360 all around.

The way he's standing just looks weird to me. The hunched slightly bent over look can be done well I think if they altered the stance a little bit.
I agree, as well as for the Bale Batman companion piece. Very awkward poses for no reason. The rest of the piece is fine.

I agree, as well as for the Bale Batman companion piece. Very awkward poses for no reason. The rest of the piece is fine.

Yeah, the Bale Bats is not as bad to me, but that back leg all the way back was a little weird, but I get that they're trying to make it dynamic with a wide stance. When I get into that stance, I feel like I'm about to face off with a much bigger opponent, haha. For the Joker, a simple walking stance similar to the Asylum Joker PF would've looked better. I tried getting into the same pose he is in and it feels weird, but that's just me :lol I just think there are far better options for his lower body keeping with the same upper body pose is all.

A wide stance is one thing, but his is very odd and off balance. Turns me right off. Joker pose is an odd choice, but at least he does not look like he is about to fall over.

BTW, Is your post count locked at 10K? I keep seeing you post and it stays the same.

F it. Trigger pulled lol. I missed out on all hot toys or other jokers.

A wide stance is one thing, but his is very odd and off balance. Turns me right off. Joker pose is an odd choice, but at least he does not look like he is about to fall over.

BTW, Is your post count locked at 10K? I keep seeing you post and it stays the same.

Oh, haha, no I think when you post in the Sandbox, it doesn't register as a post. I usually post there a lot.

Back