.:: The Jed Thomas Collection Gallery ::. *NEW* - Iron Man Mk. 42 life size.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: :: The Jed Thomas Gallery ::

Great pics of the CM Batmobile Jed. I'm really considering getting one. What are your impressions of the CM Batmobile now that you have it in person? How are the details / quality of the product and how faithful is it to the Batman movie? Is it worth the price paid?

Last edited:

I have all the answers to that at the batmobile thread at the DC section. It's too long to rewrite it here hahahahaha.

I did mods to it too

Amazing collection Jedster! :hi5::clap

Since you have the most impressive Batman vehicle collection I've seen maybe you can answer this for me. I picked up the RC 1/6 Tumbler that runs on a 7v battery, and I was wondering if you knew if there were a way (or anyone) to mod it so that I could just plug it into a normal wall outlet so I could turn the lights on/off at anytime without killing the battery? Random question I know :lol

Amazing collection Jedster! :hi5::clap

Since you have the most impressive Batman vehicle collection I've seen maybe you can answer this for me. I picked up the RC 1/6 Tumbler that runs on a 7v battery, and I was wondering if you knew if there were a way (or anyone) to mod it so that I could just plug it into a normal wall outlet so I could turn the lights on/off at anytime without killing the battery? Random question I know :lol

Ooooh that is a tricky one. But I think the best bet would be taking it to an R/C hobby shop and tell them what you want done and see if they can point you to a the right direction or even do that mod for you.

But don't go to chain hobby store like hobby people or ultimate hobbies and stuff coz they have a set rules to only work on R/C car problems and not doing any sorts of mods like what you want.

But if you go to a privately owned hobby shop, they would do it for you

Ooooh that is a tricky one. But I think the best bet would be taking it to an R/C hobby shop and tell them what you want done and see if they can point you to a the right direction or even do that mod for you.

But don't go to chain hobby store like hobby people or ultimate hobbies and stuff coz they have a set rules to only work on R/C car problems and not doing any sorts of mods like what you want.

But if you go to a privately owned hobby shop, they would do it for you
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated & beautiful collection once again :D

Can't sleep so I took some pics of my new addition to my collection and I did rearrange my toy room a bit too.

Will post some pics tomorrow

Oh you %$%**&!!!
You have all the Returns collectibles!!

I'm an 89 freak so I can't wait for the Hot Toy one because it's more matte which I like. hopefully it's not an arm and a leg.

Last edited:

Here comes the latest addition !!!!!
I also re-arrange my toy room too (just a little)

Listen to BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - Your Betrayal while you enjoy these pics yeah ?

.... or maybe TOP GUN soundtrack, I guess ?

IMG_6114.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

IMG_6097.jpg

IMG_6096.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

IMG_6084.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

More......? Yeah.

IMG_6039.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6051.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

And thought I post this up too.
For all you beautiful So-Cal residents, I will be in full blown action doing exclusive drawings, signing anything and everything you want and selling some dope-ass, awesome drawings during my special appearance at the midnight launch of Arkham City game at Game Stop Irvine Spectrum on Oct 17. COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture81.png

Yeah ! Love you all !!!!!

Re: :: The Jed Thomas Gallery :: - Updated 10/13/2011

Very nice man! Love your pieces! There some real gems there! I like seeing that random Patlabor figure... what a great show that was!

Back