.:: The Jed Thomas Collection Gallery ::. *NEW* - Iron Man Mk. 42 life size.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: :: The Jed Thomas Gallery ::

Man, I really REALLY like the way you have the room. The collectibles you have!!! I mean, you have the perfect balance! from cool looking 7" figures from DC Direct to stuff like the Robo bust 1/1.
Congrats, man! =)

I just can't stop obsessing over my new baby !!!!! I F^&*KING LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so awesome that I can honestly say the best $6300 I have ever spent on something. <3

018.jpg

017-1.jpg

013.jpg

003.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!! so much love !!!!!

Dude, your batman collection is impressive!!! Like you, Batman one of my favorites!!! But you also have a great variety in your collection.. i love the base for the three predators. Wicked stuff man. My favorite i think though would have to be the '89 Batmobile. Where did you get that beautiful piece!!???!! It looks as big as the Hot toys version that will be coming out.

I have to share this with a fellow bat fan.. this is the crowning jewel in my collection:

l.jpg

that toynami batmobile on the road/snow diorama is one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen on display.

_____*****CK that Lambo is off the hook Jed!!! You plan on putting a Bruce Wayne next to it?? Is the scale close to 1/6? That's grail status! Congrats dude!!!

that toynami batmobile on the road/snow diorama is one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen on display.

Thanks Ven
Yeah building that base was so much fun.

I'm planning to do more for my other stuff. I might do a base for ED209.

_____*****CK that Lambo is off the hook Jed!!! You plan on putting a Bruce Wayne next to it?? Is the scale close to 1/6? That's grail status! Congrats dude!!!

Thanks man

Yeah my Lambo is ginormous hahahahaha. It has my name on the plate too.

Recently I picked up these to add to my collection.

BATMAN - B&W (Dustin Nguyen)

IMG_5928.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

BEAUTIFUL PICS!!! but

please stop taunting me with a collectible i will never be able to get. :(

Back