The Jean Grey (Phoenix/Marvel Girl) PF, Comiquette, and LSB Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean Grey (Phoenix) Premium Format?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have said it many times and will say it again...I see a 1/5th Jean Grey comiquette coming.

At first, I would be pissed...but then I would just...
dawson_crying.gif

440812_o.gif

Anything is better than nothing at this point. I hope if there is one they don't take any weird liberties with her costume whichever one it may be like those extra lines on Colossus' face.

Agreed phoenix should be made! My girlfriend does not collect...with the exception of phoenix, she has the Bowens and all. Also she is a great character in the X-men universe. I would buy for sure!!

Anything is better than nothing at this point.
This is where I strongly disagree...they have already given us a 1/5th 'Jean Grey' as the Black Queen. To toss another 1/5th would just add insult to injury for those of us wanting Jean in 1/4th.

Saying "anything is better than nothing" is essentially telling Sideshow that we will take whatever they want to give us regardless of whether or not it is what the majority of fans are requesting. Colossus is a great example of people buying a subpar headscuplt on a tiny body (relatively speaking) just because it is "better than nothing."

Great picture. Wonder which SS will deliver.

I don't know, but they better get moving on it. Another company has secured the rights for Marvel Vs Capcom 3 statues in 1/4 scale. Jean's a big part of MVC3. And with DLC lots of costumes are up for grabs.
What's the saying? The early bird gets the worm? or was it you snooze you lose?

I don't know, but they better get moving on it. Another company has secured the rights for Marvel Vs Capcom 3 statues in 1/4 scale. Jean's a big part of MVC3. And with DLC lots of costumes are up for grabs.
What's the saying? The early bird gets the worm? or was it you snooze you lose?

what company? any links?

also waiting for a nice PF of her... she's awesome :D:panic:

what company? any links?

also waiting for a nice PF of her... she's awesome :D:panic:

Hollywood Collectibles Group.
NEW LICENSE ANNOUNCEMENTS

MARVEL® VS. CAPCOM® 3: Fate of Two Worlds
After a decade of waiting, the biggest names from the Marvel Universe clash head on with the combined might of Capcom’s best known and most feared roster of gaming characters.
We are delighted to announce that we recently secured the license to produce 1:6 and 1:4 scale statues of all your favorite characters from this exciting and highly acclaimed video game.

Pure epicness if the sculpts are right. Check out the 2:40 mark. Jean blocks shots from Dormmamu, Magneto, Dr. Doom, and SuperSkrull and saves Ryu. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuogCklxF7Q

Since SS has let us down so far, at least there is another company to look at, to fill glaring omissions from our collections.

Last edited:
SS is this thing on?:gah:

x_men_evolution_jean_grey_by_paulrenaud-d3a7ict-1.jpg

I quoted you just because I like this pic!

Phoenix PF would be great, but the X-Men PFs are all in their 90s/Jim Lee outfits (He didn't design ALL of them). For Jean, logic says that means the Gold and metallic blue outfit with headpiece if they follow through.

Wolverine started the Blue Team PFs in 2010. If they finish next year with Beast or Jubilee, it will probably be another 3 years to work through the Gold Team. So I think Jean (not as Phoenix) will be within the next 3 years.

But Black Queen is the Jean Comiquette.

Back