The Jean Grey (Phoenix/Marvel Girl) PF, Comiquette, and LSB Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean Grey (Phoenix) Premium Format?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chronotrigger

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's time to give her the premium format, lsb, and comiquette treatment.

This would make an awesome Legendary Scale Bust:
Scan20259.jpg

Comiquette, wise she has tons of amazing costumes to choose from:
JeanGreys_wallpaper-12.jpg

For Premium Format her Phoenix costume, New X-Men, or Marvel Girl looks would work best.
The phoenix costume and sash lends itself to this type of mix medium very well. And in her Phoenix costume there's a perfect exclusive in either her Dark Phoenix colors or White Phoenix colors.
EDIT: See post #21 for examples of how Jean's costume would look in a pf format.
It's her most iconic look.
440px-JeanGrey442.jpg

dark_phoenix.jpg

84146561.jpg

PF costume sample:
249502359_3d9ee6e9a8.jpg

Marvel Girl- fabric would work well for her skirt and add to the flow of it:
70th_MarvelGirl_VAR.jpg

New X-Men Phoenix- with a nice leather material for her shirt and jacket which can be long or short:
74983-9121-80585-1-new-x-men_super.jpg

newxmen128.jpg

Who's with me?:D

The Wolverine is lonely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: How about a Jean Grey: Phoenix PF!

If SS did it, it would probably be my first comic PF. Ideally I'd like the classic green and gold though.

If SS did it, it would probably be my first comic PF. Ideally I'd like the classic green and gold though.

Yep the green phoenix costume with metallic gold looking gloves and thigh high boots would be my pick as well. Though I would have to get either exclusive if they were made.

It would be my third PF after Wolverine and Captain America.

I prefer Vilains.

i don't know about a pf, but i'm sure it's somewhere down the road for hughes.

It will be nice to have it. ;)

Only Dark Pheonix for me.
I like bad girls.:naughty

Well I recently bought the Bowen Phoenix out of my extreme disappointment with the Black Queen choice. However, if Sideshow did a Phoenix PF, I would be 100% for it...anything to get some of the X-Men characters in the PF line. If they did a Dark Phoenix EX, I would buy them both.

Since SS has made a version of Jean Grey, I think we need a few other characters first though.

Last edited:

Only Dark Pheonix for me.
I like bad girls.:naughty

then you should have voted yes because Dark Phoenix more than likely would be the Exclusive. It's even suggested in my original post...an exclusive that makes total sense.

I am sure it will get made eventually. But I'd rather have a Red Daredevil first. I cannot believe they are producing an Abomination before DD.:monkey2

Well I recently bought the Bowen Phoenix out of my extreme disappointment with the Black Queen choice. However, if Sideshow did a Phoenix PF, I would be 100% for it...anything to get some of the X-Men characters in the PF line. If they did a Dark Phoenix EX, I would buy them both.

:lol:lol:lol like we didn't see that coming...

I'm n, I've been asking and telling everyone about dis ^ Phoenix you speak of.... :rolleyes:

I voted no, I would rather have a blue and yellow version, like the one Bowen is coming out with.

Hell Yeah! This would be awesome:cool: I'd probably end up buying all of those. Sideshow make it happen plz :monkey5

This would be an amazing piece if Sideshow did decide to make one. No doubt about that.

I want the firer glowing hair with those freakin instense burning eyes and she begins to vein up the hotter she gets... THIS WOULD B SO AWESOME!

You can't tell me this wouldn't be AWESOME!

398px-10.jpg

I want the firer glowing hair with those freakin instense burning eyes and she begins to vein up the hotter she gets... THIS WOULD B SO AWESOME!

You can't tell me this wouldn't be AWESOME!

398px-10.jpg

That would indeed be awesome as either the original or the exclusive. Green, red or white it's all hot! Just no veins for me. The prettier the better.

Phoenix_28by_Al_Rio_26_Anthony_Agui.jpg

754px-Phoenix_28by_Glen_Angus29.jpg

Back