The Interview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evilface, your extremist train of thought does lack any real logic. But maybe if you post enough gifs after this, you can pull it off. Usually works around here that way.
Really should change that avatar if you're going to keep up that posture.

Cilantro is the herb of men, Difabulous. But, who cares. Maybe we'll be dead in a couple years as you wish, and the debate won't matter. :)

This thread doesn't need any logic.

As MacReady said, this movie looked average and probably is a publicity stunt.

As for gifs, I could post a larger one of my avatar since you like it so much.

Cilantro is the herb of men, Difabulous.

No, tastes like soap.

But, who cares. Maybe we'll be dead in a couple years as you wish, and the debate won't matter. :)

tumblr_lz7lpslmay1rn5b0zo1_500.gif

Personally, I always thought it'd be cool to see a Solar Flare wipe out any and all electricity/technology/whathaveyou. At first, we'd flip out, sure, but then? Darwinism, bitches; survival of the fittest. These little ****wits go back to being hapless little nobodies, and humanity, while regressing quite a bit, in terms of what their limitations are, is able to start solving its own problems again. The fact that these guys are able to hold medical records, social security numbers, and God only knows what else over these people's heads shows our overreliance on technology at work.

I'm not against this stuff, either. I love my phone, and I use it way too much. It's convenient, and it's addicting, and I'm not going to be a self-righteous idiot about it, but I can, at least, admit that this stuff causes as many problems as it solves, a lot of the time. That being said, I second DiFabio's notion: let's just all die.

Back