The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my indy showed up today. Very happy with the paintjob. Think its just perfect really

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

Last edited:
Is it me...or the camera. The head looks odd. The hat looks smaller or something...:confused:

lol yeah its the camera i took the pic from below so you won't see the top part of the hat so much. The hat is perfect on it. But yeah from that angle kind of looks like a scoutmaster hat

DSC00857.jpg

I got a dark Indy a while ago, and while I'm happy with it, I'd be willing to pay to have it touched up. Anybody know someone from the boards who'd be able to do that for me? Who should I get in touch with?

My Indy is quite dark. Never really bothered me though to be honest. Its not to a point where anybody has said anything and I just see it as being tanned.
I'd like to get it repainted since it would then be a perfect pf to me but its not on my list of things to pay for ... way to much sideshow stuff in the way to think about that. :lol

got mine today :D

jones.jpg

question though, is the fertility idol magnetized? i'm a bit scared right now, not sure if I was able to put it well

question though, is the fertility idol magnetized? i'm a bit scared right now, not sure if I was able to put it well

Yes, the fertility idol is magnetized. The idol's head should be pointing straight up.
Indy's hand is sculpted after the backside of the idol. Carefully put in place and it'll stay just fine there, nothing to worry about.
Also, push the bag more to the side. Kinda looks like a fanny pack when you get him out of the box lol.

Best PF to date! Love him :D The head is not dark at all he's perfect in every aspect.

dsc01699.png

These pictures turned out great. I usually suck at photography.

dsc01687.png

dsc01700.png

Last edited:
i think the tan is perfect. If you look at indy in the temple of doom when he's at the table in the indian fortress he looks pretty dark in that scene. Even in the raiders of the lost ark he was also pretty tanned.

indiana-jones-son-3-8-07.jpg

ijtod.jpg

temple-of-doom-4.jpg

Last edited:
is this figure still available in sideshow?im in the waitlist but no confirmation yet if i can get one since its been 2 mos already.im thinking of getting in the secondary market.what is a good and fair price to pay for an exclusive?thanks

I haven't got one yet either. I've given up on sideshows wait list.
I'm struggling to find one on the secondary market in the UK. When one does pop up, sellers are asking £400+!!!
I'm down-sizing my collection at the mo, but this one I want soooo much.
Also I weary of these dark tan Indys that are about.

thanks for the info matner.found one in uk thru a fellow member:banana.cant wait to have this bad boy:)

Last edited:
Back