The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indys1.jpg

OK, here is a TEST repaint so far(from my premium figure) I plan to turn it into a poseable figure. I will do another version with real hair stubble. I plan to keep my exclusive all original.I bought both versions because the sculpt was too good to pass up.

I'll probably lessen the red-eye.

Never seen better paintjob likeness :eek
My congrats mindbook !
(you have Gold hand)

I will be very curious to see your work on the Anakin Skywalker PF...:monkey5

Indy hits Germany !

Hi guys, finally my Indy (#2484) arrived today. I'm so pleased with him, he is just awesome !! :banana

I am following this thread from the start on and looking at all of your pictures was a real help to overcome the waiting time. Thanks to everyone !

Indy_2484.JPG

Congrats Twilling, he looks awesome!

Looks like you were fortunate enough to get one that wasn't overly dark, as well...

damn i just missed mine its sitting at the post office only 1 mile away =( carnt collect till tommrow, sucks big time lol

why carnt they deliver at a normal time when PEOPLE ARE NOT AT WORK

Here's a look at my new Indy at night, which I wanted to share with you.
I took a quick shot with my old mobile phone....

Indy1.jpg

damn i just missed mine its sitting at the post office only 1 mile away =( carnt collect till tommrow, ^^^^s big time lol

why carnt they deliver at a normal time when PEOPLE ARE NOT AT WORK

Good to see you're finally getting it Raider!:whip

Couldn't help taking some snaps, sorry for the quality

Face.jpg

Hand.jpg

I love the detail on his shoe
Foot.jpg

Here is mine

And now some pics of my sideshow Indy pf (He arrives on monday 19 )

Have a good tan. A good lighting makes he looks spectacular. It really is exceptional

3210851832_e6e97849b5_o.jpg

3210851848_e6e97849b5_o.jpg

And now my favorite.

3210939318_d083ac855c_o.jpg

.........but it´s not all. Hands in work:whip (copy&paste for another thread)

This is what I've done this afternoon. I need some repairs and varnishing

After seeing so many times repaints here I realized that in daylight my Indy was more dark (tan) than normal, which is disguised with a strong light and shadows that were created in the face. I realized that by putting the figure if the sun was noticeable difference between the hands and face.

I hope you like

3223135698_08b3da364f_o.jpg

3223135704_a13eb18122_o.jpg

And here a couple of pics with artificial light a little more artistic. Excuse me non arrope but not until I finished varnishing not going to put things back in place.

3223135706_3b4d13aed3_o.jpg

3223135710_116edf4d39_o.jpg

3223701936_8f14c08a8b_o.jpg

Greetings Rj

Last edited:
Thanks, Mightiy_jabba, The ringer

The ringer , that statuette is created by me inspired on the statue that Indy have in his classroom, in Marshall college.

Another pic from my last and definitive retouch on the repaint:
3225725556_4a77b2f9bf_o.jpg

:whip

Here's the way mine looks in the morning. The lighting really makes this piece display well. How do I get these to display in the large format?

waitlists do work! My EX indy waitlist converted last week and i recieved him today. I ebayed my regular for what i payed, so, im happy!

waitlists do work! My EX indy waitlist converted last week and i recieved him today. I ebayed my regular for what i payed, so, im happy!

This is what I hope happens with my waitlist. I have the regular and if the ex. converts I'll sell the regular one.

Back