The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img1299fd8.jpg

Is it wrong to deeply, truly love an inanimate object with all your heart and soul?
If it is, I don't want to be right.

Last edited:
Thanks, Ringer. It's a temp setup, as there is no way I'm leaving it near that heat vent. (Even here in SoCal, we sometimes have to turn the heat on during the winter months).

Plus, I have several other Indy items( 27x40 framed and signed Dave Dorman print, fedora, coiled bullwhip, shoulder bag) in another part of the house that really isn't condusive for the statue's placement. And, I just got the notice that the 12" Sideshow Indy ships soon. I need to work on a final, all inclusive display this weekend. But I was so excited, I had to share.:banana

Last edited:
Flex-payers, huh? I ordered mine w/ a credit card on day one---the exclusive no less---and still haven't even received a billing notice.

Thank you Sideshow! :lol
Me too, a buddy of mine ordered from Alter ego and got his last week. I ordered the exclusive directly from Sideshow and haven't heard squat.

Hey guys, do you think EU customers will have PF Indy before the year ends? I tried to contact the customer service some days ago, but they haven't replied yet. I need it to be home between the end of december and the first days of January, do you think it'll be possible? I can't wait.

Hey guys, do you think EU customers will have PF Indy before the year ends? I tried to contact the customer service some days ago, but they haven't replied yet. I need it to be home between the end of december and the first days of January, do you think it'll be possible? I can't wait.
well judging by how long it had taken the thor pf to arrive , we should get indy by the end of JANUARY.:horror

Flex-payers, huh? I ordered mine w/ a credit card on day one---the exclusive no less---and still haven't even received a billing notice.

Thank you Sideshow! :lol

lol! Yeah, who knows how they work out their schedules, but I'm sure there's some kind of reasoning behind it. I ordered mine via flex-pay on day one also (right when he went up), the difference is that they make the payment schedule ahead of time. For straight up orders, you never know when it's really going to happen. I always do the flex for stuff I'm positive I'm not gonna cancel.

We've already been charged the first two payments in September & October. The last one is scheduled for Dec 10th, and usually the statues ship right after that last payment is made.

I really need to start thinking about making a spot for this guy!

From SS it’s always a hassle to get the shipping right :rolleyes: …it always something.:banghead

From my dealer in NY …there’s never a problems and I get my stuff in a week.:joy

One awesome statue. Anyone know when its shipping in the UK.?:( The only problem I can see with it is that the jacket should look aged it looks brand new.:(

One awesome statue. Anyone know when its shipping in the UK.?:( The only problem I can see with it is that the jacket should look aged it looks brand new.:(

If the statue has more sentimental value to you the jacket coud be fixed with a little customizing. :D
As for when its shipping to the UK , I think we will have this mid Jan.

damn that thing is perfect. If it had articulation I'd be allllllllllll over it.

Is the jacket really that short and the sleeves that long?

Back