The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better late than never... picked up my Indy PF (ex) from OkSithlord today :rock :rock

indypfa.jpg

indypfb.jpg

You got SUPER lucky, your factory paint job is VERY good (mine looked like #@*%).

If I may be so bold, when you have time, work the jacket up over the shoulders a bit, then pull firmly on the left and right front bottom part. If you do that daily for just a minute, after about two weeks the jacket won't look so short, if your lucky (which you seem to be : ) the jacket might eventually rest at waist level.

Either way, that is a good looking PF Indy!

:rock:rock It already looks better in your house, than it ever did in mine!!:lol:eek::D

:lol Funny thing is that is the living room and the wife and I have an agreement... if I have a collection room than collectibles stay confined to there. But even the wife can't deny he matches the room very well :lol

Not that it will allow him to stay :lol

indypfc.jpg

Last edited:
:lol Funny thing is that is the living room and the wife and I have an agreement... if I have a collection room than collectibles stay confined to there. But even the wife can't deny he matches the room very well :lol

Not that it will allow him to stay :lol

indypfc.jpg

But that little, ceramic bunny gets to stay? ;)

Nice work Joseph, sounds like you are beginning with her .....

next stop, artwork. :rock

Any of you who want an ex Indy, my waitlist converted last month, so I'm sure there's still a chance to get one.

I'm gonna sell my regular one.

Here's my PF Indy after a slight repaint. Accentuated the stubble a little bit
and made the skin less orange (mine looked like he had been soaking in fanta).

I redid the eyebrows also, but here i panicked a bit after i realised I should probably have taken some pictures of him before I started painting, so I can't remember if they are anywhere near the original paintjob.

Indy01.jpg

Indy02.jpg

Indy03.jpg

Afraid to order Indiana PF,I need one BAD !!!

Because of this !!! Obama Jones.

Indy_front.jpg

SiseShow will exchange if receive a "darker version ?

Re: Afraid to order Indiana PF,I need one BAD !!!

In person it does not look as dark as the photos show it to be. Go ahead and take the plunge because you won't regret it.

In person it does not look as dark as the photos show it to be. Go ahead and take the plunge because you won't regret it.

Look at the hand and the face,look like 2 different people.:(

Man another Indy PF hater huh? Just buy it and check it out for yourself. It is one of the best PF's Sideshow has done IMO.

You want one so bad, just take the leap and hope for the best. It's what Indy would do!

That post is pointless, buy it or don't. It's awesome and not that dark.

Last edited:
Back