The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently re-arranged Indy shelves. I hated the clutter around the PF as it's so spectacular it really has to have its own space.

Making room for those ROTLA guys shuffled everything else (that's not 3 3/4) to another shelf.

Close-up.

4a7b85a6.jpg

That is a fantastic pic.:gun

Dangit!! Sideshow had it in stock for the past few weeks. I was planning on ordering, and now it is sold out.:banghead

Dangit!! Sideshow had it in stock for the past few weeks. I was planning on ordering, and now it is sold out.:banghead

He's still in stock in many online retailers. I normally order from SS direct for their amazing customer service, but I highly recommend Mike at RazorsEdge for an online retailer. He has AMAZING communication, and a great guy to do business with. Here is the link to the product on his site if you're interested:
https://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=4558

Hey guys!

Woohoo! My Indy has FINALLY arrived and I love him! Awesome piece, and now that the head has been painted properly he's perfect. I put together a review, pics and video if anyone wants to check it out, it's at:

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/...lost-ark-indiana-jones-premium-format-figure/

Here's a few pics:

myindy17.jpg

myindy02.jpg

myindy09.jpg

myindy12.jpg

Thanks for looking! Next up... General Grievous Bust, which I am quite happy with as well. Glad to have some nice things to say about Sideshow after the disastrous Pred bios.

Nice repaint but that angle is one of the worst of the PF Indy.

The angle in the post above looks more like Harrison.

Not an image of the PF itself-- but I love the way the shadow always looks when mine's on display-- iconic image.

Just goofing around with the camera... If you haven't grabbed this PF and you're a fan of the character (or you were mildly awake in the early 80's :D ) I strongly recommend that you get it.

I'm never tired of news pics of Indy PF. I'm just at awe when looking at them :)

Back