The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! I finally got my Excl. Indy! After my initial strugge to get my hands on the exclusive the infamous pre-order day, it's finally here! Not that it adds anything to this thread now, but here's a pic:

pfindypequexb1.jpg

I can't take my eyes away from it. It's one of the most beautiful pieces of memorabilia I've seen, and defintely the most beautiful one I own.

Mine is being delivered on Wednesday! Finally after months of waiting...Indy is mine! :chew:banana:chew

...I can't take my eyes away from it. It's one of the most beautiful pieces of memorabilia I've seen, and defintely the most beautiful one I own.

:rock :rock :rock

I'm still sooooo happy that we ACTUALLY finally have a quality ROTLA Indy statue. It will forever be one of my fave pieces in my collection and if I ever had to sell everything, this would be the LAST piece to go!

:gun

another option I had thought of.. remember in Raiders when marcus visits his house.. his Smith is wrapped in a cloth.. thought of laying some kind of cloth in his hand and the pistol on top.. would solve the issue of the hand not really gripping the pistol... like he was gearing up to head out :)

another option I had thought of.. remember in Raiders when marcus visits his house.. his Smith is wrapped in a cloth.. thought of laying some kind of cloth in his hand and the pistol on top.. would solve the issue of the hand not really gripping the pistol... like he was gearing up to head out :)

Cool idea!!!

I was reminded of that scene by the way Indy appears to be holding the pistol!

By the way, isn't that one of your holsters? Looks great!

Waited a very long time. My Indiana Jones Premium Format Exclusive arrives today....

I can't wait to get it. I will post progress photos of it later....

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!:banana:banana:banana

I was reminded of that scene by the way Indy appears to be holding the pistol!

By the way, isn't that one of your holsters? Looks great!

Yeah, I got Mike's holster and belt on my Indy PF. I highly recommend them...best quality!

Waited a very long time. My Indiana Jones Premium Format Exclusive arrives today....

I can't wait to get it. I will post progress photos of it later....

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!:banana:banana:banana

Grats, he is VERY much worth it! :chug

Back