The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who got it: Where do we have to go to place the pre-order? is there a link in the news? I didn't receive any e-mail.

I went to the preview page link for the Indy and there is no other option except the ppo. After the countdown, the page went up and you had a choice to choose between the Ex or the non. I think the page also said that ss regular web page will not be available until after 30 minutes had passed from the PPO.

Man, that was really, really hard watching the seconds tick by like that, but I got my Flexpay Indy! Now I can go lie down and try to get my heartrate back to normal. :monkey4 :medic

The site just died.

Anyways, look at how many viewiers are in the indy forum, 145.

I was able to call and order but had to redial for 2 min. Won't be able to see the order for a while though-scary.

Error establishing a database connection

Looks like SSC hasn't got their new site completely under control yet. Hope they solve this issue when some real important PPO's come up...

Got the coveted "T" before my order number, so...it's in! Damn that was one of the most nerve wracking though! Phew!

Got my confirmation email. :)

ditto.

Thank you for shopping with us at SideshowCollectibles.com.

This e-mail has important information about the order that you recently
placed with us. We suggest that you print or save this receipt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* ORDER ID: #T*****
* ORDER DATE 04/18/2008 17:01
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ITEM(S) ORDERED:

Qty: 1 Item: 71921 Price: $279.99
Indiana Jones Premium Format Figures Indiana Jones Premium Format
Figure - Sideshow Exclusive

You don't get an email. It just goes up on their site. Go to www.sideshowtoy.com it'll have a new page where it shows the PF and then just login on the right, after logging in it'll load a page where you can check the one you want to order, then you click Place Order, then for me it sat for like 5 minutes and then if it goes through it'll load up a new page with the order number.

Thanks! I thought they're going to send an e-mail to newsletter subscribers to get a direct link to the product page... that's what i thought I'd read somewhere. So, this is like a normal pre-order... only a million times more frustrating!

Back