The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Exclusive.

Great job again Trevor and everyone else that participated on making this masterpiece :rock :rock :rock

Anyone else have Billy Joel singing Only the Good Die Young in their head at the moment?

I'm tossing out all my Marvel pieces to make room for this masterpiece. It is that awesome :rock :rock :rock

Dumb question of the day

My phone is being retarded and not giving me the right time for eastern time.

Statue goes on sale at 10am PT, so if it's 10am PT, in ET (New york) will it be 1pm or 2pm? I am unsure :monkey3

1pm... but ya know you do have the internet at your finger tips. google will tell you all. :D

I would rather to display him holding the gun and have the idol displayed elsewhere, perhaps at his feet (being that the base is actually the top of the idol pedestal!). And that is what I was hoping/planning to do personally. But I was not given that option. :( :banghead

Same here. If that was a gun in his hand and the idol was the exclusive accessory there would be absolutely NOTHING to complain about. I'm sure a couple of people would try to find something to nitpick, but as far as I'm concerned it would've been perfect. As it stands it's still an awesome PF, but it could've been even better.

I think holding a gun in his right hand would look pretty damn stupid when he's holding a whip in the other.

Would never imagine Indy trying to use both weapons at once...!

I think holding a gun in his right hand would look pretty damn stupid when he's holding a whip in the other.

Would never imagine Indy trying to use both weapons at once...!

It's a museum pose, therefore making it a perfectly viable option over this unconsecrated choice. :(

IT'S ORDERING DAY!!!! Only 8 hours 20 minutes to go...

Enough with the good exclusive/bad exclusive crap now, PLEASE! Christ, it's getting boring...

======>DRAWS LINE UNDER DEBATE<===========

Back