The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohw don't start. I'll be at work and when the ppo goes up it's the busiest moment of the night and no internet within hands range. I going to hope a good buddy of mine can pre-order it for me.
I've got to have this piece.

exactly...a pic needs posted every new page as reminder of awesomeness :D

Hell Yeah !! :rock:rock:rock

indianajonespf.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I’m feeling with you guys. :banghead
I’m very lucky I’m not working this weekend and going to stay up all the night (from Europe u now) with my finger on the trigger. :naughty

:D

No need to be up all night for us EUers. No dead of night newsletter for this beauty. 10am PPO = 6pm here in the UK so I'm guessing it's the same in Norway, or one hour later. Preorder the beast and get some well earned sleep!

No need to be up all night for us EUers. No dead of night newsletter for this beauty. 10am PPO = 6pm here in the UK so I'm guessing it's the same in Norway, or one hour later. Preorder the beast and get some well earned sleep!

Sleeping??!!!… Hell no. :nono I’m going to prepare the whole night with eating and drinking some good stuff :drink and probably watching an Indy movie too. :zzwhip

:naughty

Back