The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it matters that the Crusade costume will be similar to the Raiders one for the LC premium format statue.

Besides the Raiders PF was a very static plain pose. They can easily do better.

There are a lot of great dynamic poses they could do.
Two basic examples that are possible and won't cost anymore:

1) Holding up the machine gun with both hands, just after he has rescued his dad.

2) A distressed beat up look, just after the tank chase

Tell me you wouldn't buy either of those? :)

An Indy+Indy senior combo would be great but they are too expensive and just not going to happen I don't think.

But since we are dreaming, other than the obvious motorbike and sidecar look, another great one would be the two of them tied back to back on the chairs !

Like I said Mike T. didn't deny or confirm. His comment about "saturating" the market with Indy statues did concern me though. But there are 4 movies, so why not 4 PF's.

There's a Jack Sparrow thread in the Disney section but where on the statue and what kind of chip?

This isn't really about Jack Sparrow, it's more of a damaged PF question. I'm trying to cover my bases here. ;)

It's a small chip right by the part of the wrist where the extra hands go.

Last edited:
Just received my Sideshow Premium Format ROTLA. :eek

Ok, i'm impressed.

I'm REALLY impressed.

It's without any doubt the best piece of my collection. Totaly stunning, i mean, he looks like a real person! :horror
Ok, maybe it's a BIT tanned, but absolutely not as much as i was expecting. Beautiful, all pics doesn't give him justice, because in hand it's simply PERFECT.

Can't stop staring at him. :lol

Congratulation Sideshow, amazing work on this one! :clap

Congrats VickPS and preeny101. This is one of my favorite all time pieces (Can you tell by my avatar - repainted by the Figuremaster!)

I always figure that if something drastic happens in life and I absolutely had to sell EVERYTHING in my collection, my ROTLA Indy PF would be the last piece to go (which means I'd really just have to keep it! :yess:) He really is the epitome of the character, and Trevor's sculpt is PERFECT!

P.S., not to make it addictive, but actually ALL of the Indiana Jones PF figures are TOPNOTCH...I have all except TOD Indy, which will be coming next. MOLA is AMAZING!!! :hi5:

I'm fine with my tanned Indy. lol Actually, it's not that bad and Harrison was a little darker in ROTLA and scruffy, and the tan doesn't bother me.

It's hands-down the best Indiana Jones collectible on the market when it comes to likeness and capturing the spirit of the character. I love mine.

Here is another finished Indy PF statue, i have painted this time a none exclusive version, very tricky to paint lol. Enjoy!

img3368g.jpg

img3369u.jpg

img3371q.jpg

img3372w.jpg

img3373qj.jpg

img3374k.jpg

img3375c.jpg

Congrats VickPS and preeny101. This is one of my favorite all time pieces (Can you tell by my avatar - repainted by the Figuremaster!)

I always figure that if something drastic happens in life and I absolutely had to sell EVERYTHING in my collection, my ROTLA Indy PF would be the last piece to go (which means I'd really just have to keep it! :yess:) He really is the epitome of the character, and Trevor's sculpt is PERFECT!

P.S., not to make it addictive, but actually ALL of the Indiana Jones PF figures are TOPNOTCH...I have all except TOD Indy, which will be coming next. MOLA is AMAZING!!! :hi5:
Thanks indiana fett, you're right, ROTLA PF is a masterpiece!

I've always thought about some eventual repaint, but now that i have mine, in my hand, it's not necessary. It's truly beautiful with factory paint. I love it. :blissy

My next purchase will probably be Mola Ram. He's always fascinated me, and I think it's one of the best PF ever.. but it will come later. That Indiana Jones has costed me $700. :thud:

Thanks! I'm really glad I picked him up. He is my only PF (so far). I have been deliberating on whether to delve into this format for a long time and this piece is a strong testament as to why I should!

Anyone get a ROTLA Indy where the leather jacket was stuck to a piece of the hand and now a piece of the jacket is stuck on the hand permanently or any flaking off chips off the jacket?

Back